A 'Feel Good' Spurs Related Story

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, that was a fantastic wedding - the colour scheme was blue and white - naturally. Beautiful old church, lovely service and the reception in a villa in the mountains surrounding Pescara - a truly spectacular venue. Trisha was a stunning bride and Pri looked very handsome - the perfect couple. Great food, great company and dancing under the stars until 1am. So pleased for them both and I am so happy that I was there right from the very start of their romance. Definitely a historic Spurs 'result'.

Any chop on the go? #properspurswedding

I'll ask them when they get back from honeymoon - I'll then need instructions on how to attach a photo!
Thanks. It would be a nice interlude from the transfer thread. I'm sure there a lot of us on here who would like to see how it unfolded on the day. & I wish I knew how to work this interweb thingy too. It's passed me by I'm afraid.

Patience young man, now Joe C has shown me how to upload photos, I'll try and put a couple on tomorrow, as the bride is OK with me doing so.
Excellent news. You do know we've resorted to talking about what we've had for dinner over on the transfers thread? Yes, it really has got that bad. A few nice wedding piccies with a Spurs theme will be just the tonic Mrs P

Here you go:

eFMbsR9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom