A 'Feel Good' Spurs Related Story

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mrs Perryman

Supporter
I'm a Cockney Malteser 👑
Several years ago, a young lady passed by my desk, admired my photo of me and David Ginola, asked if I was a Spurs supporter (!?!?!?), stated she was a season ticket holder and we became instant friends. Fast forward a few years and like all other supporters, got so excited when we qualified for the Champions League. I had promised myself that if we drew Barcelona, R Madrid or either of the Milan clubs, I would go to the away leg. So as luck would have it, we made our plans to go to the Inter game. The day of the game found us at a pavement cafe by the square of the Cathedral, we were with a small group of friends. On the table next to us, were a couple of guys, and we just got talking. I noticed that there was a little spark between my friend and one of them. When it came to leaving to go to the game, we got separated, but luckily enough, we bumped into them inside the ground (bit of luck, as our end was packed). Didn't think I would be so lucky again, and they both seemed a bit shy with each other, so I decided to take the bull by the horns and asked him for his email address, on the pretext that he could send me the photos he had taken of the San Siro in daylight. Anyway, we kept in touch when we get back, the two of them started dating, and to cut a long story short, we are all off to Italy next week, to attend their wedding.
So, best wishes to Trish and Pri, every happiness to you both xxxx

Last edited:
Several years ago, a young lady passed by my desk, admired my photo of me and David Ginola, asked if I was a Spurs supporter (!?!?!?), stated she was a season ticket holder and we became instant friends. Fast forward a few years and like all other supporters, got so excited when we qualified for the Champions League. I had promised myself that if we drew Barcelona, R Madrid or either of the Milan clubs, I would go to the away leg. So as luck would have it, we made our plans to go to the Inter game. The day of the game found us at a pavement cafe by the square of the Cathedral, we were with a small group of friends. On the table next to us, were a couple of guys, and we just got talking. I noticed that there was a little spark between my friend and one of them. When it came to leaving to go to the game, we lost them in the ground, but luckily enough, we bumped into them inside the ground (bit of luck, as our end was packed). Didn't think I would be so lucky again, and they both seemed a bit shy with each other, so I decided to take the bull by the horns and asked him for his email address, on the pretext that he could send me the photos he had taken of the San Siro in daylight. Anyway, we kept in touch when we get back, the two of them started dating, and to cut a long story short, we are all off to Italy next week, to attend their wedding.
G'warn Mrs P!!!

Several years ago, a young lady passed by my desk, admired my photo of me and David Ginola, asked if I was a Spurs supporter (!?!?!?), stated she was a season ticket holder and we became instant friends. Fast forward a few years and like all other supporters, got so excited when we qualified for the Champions League. I had promised myself that if we drew Barcelona, R Madrid or either of the Milan clubs, I would go to the away leg. So as luck would have it, we made our plans to go to the Inter game. The day of the game found us at a pavement cafe by the square of the Cathedral, we were with a small group of friends. On the table next to us, were a couple of guys, and we just got talking. I noticed that there was a little spark between my friend and one of them. When it came to leaving to go to the game, we got separated, but luckily enough, we bumped into them inside the ground (bit of luck, as our end was packed). Didn't think I would be so lucky again, and they both seemed a bit shy with each other, so I decided to take the bull by the horns and asked him for his email address, on the pretext that he could send me the photos he had taken of the San Siro in daylight. Anyway, we kept in touch when we get back, the two of them started dating, and to cut a long story short, we are all off to Italy next week, to attend their wedding.
Easily the best post I've ever seen on here.

You meet a beautiful woman at Spurs. A whirlwind romance. You fall in love. You ask her to marry you.

It's your wedding night. It's just the two of you. Alone. Finally you start your lives togther as one.

You light a fire. Bottle of champagne. You make love to your new bride. The condom breaks.

#spursy

You meet a beautiful woman at Spurs. A whirlwind romance. You fall in love. You ask her to marry you.

It's your wedding night. It's just the two of you. Alone. Finally you start your lives togther as one.

You light a fire. Bottle of champagne. You make love to your new bride. The condom breaks.

#spursy

More like just as you consummate your love you hear your phone ping with the news that Levy has given adewhore a new 5 year contract.

And why would you be wearing a condom on your wedding night?

You're doing it wrong dude.

I banged one of the biggest sluts that I've ever had the pleasure of meeting that very night, after that very game.
God must of been playing cupid that night..

Well done you, a truly good friend. Little moments like that change lives.

I met my wife the day after Brazil knocked England out of the 2002 world cup. She was wearing a Brazil shirt at a party in a youth hostel, and I gave her some charming/sarcastic English grief about the heartbreak they'd caused. Must have worked, as it's our tenth wedding anniversary this month.
See, good things can come out of football misery!

Love this post cheered me right up. Not that I was miserable I am pretty pucker at the moment

thanks for the mostly, positive comments. Wasn't sure how this was going to be received, but really, you're a soppy, warm-hearted bunch underneath the macho exteriors. And thanks for my most 'Likes' ever for a post.

Well done you, a truly good friend. Little moments like that change lives.

I met my wife the day after Brazil knocked England out of the 2002 world cup. She was wearing a Brazil shirt at a party in a youth hostel, and I gave her some charming/sarcastic English grief about the heartbreak they'd caused. Must have worked, as it's our tenth wedding anniversary this month.
See, good things can come out of football misery!

Blatant e-brag that your married to a fit Brazilian bird..

Mrs Perryman she did things that would make you blush. Tart is an understatement. I was taken advantage of..
Couldn't get my mind of that bale hat trick the whole time though, does that make me gay?
I meant you - you dipstick!
And thinking of Gazza's free kick got me through some pretty naff marital coitus, so I'm not judging you for that.

Back
Top Bottom