#38 Another brick in the wall

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I kind of pictured this happening after ricky (i think it was him) dropped the "what the fu" before it cut:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H91rPIq2mN4[/youtube]

Great Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Pedia this week, and I did end up singing to ossie's dream at the end as well, well played lads.

The podcast today made me think of this:

[centre][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGKrynV6plQ[/youtube][/centre]
Which I then turned into a gif for you to use in your forum posts and stuff:

[centre]
uxpbr.gif
[/centre]
Spurs: classier than Nazis.

Ricky's like the Karl Pilkington of the podcast, (no offence, don't cut me) just pops up with the most ridiculous and hilarious shit. Couldn't stop laughing at his killing a monkey with a biro story.

:akabusi:

New to the podcat and the blogs and a regular Shelfsider. Top stuff guys and completely agree with the atmosphere at WHL. Fans too busy being anxious about winning that they foget to actually support the team.

RickyTFC said:
AberdeenYid said:
Mmmmmmm, floor chips.

Was that story on the podcast? LOL I really need to stop getting cunted and concentrate on what's going on
It did go rapidly downhill towards drunktown. Still, getting cunted is one of life's remaining pleasures. Keep the faith son.

I%20LOL'D.jpg

At the monkey murder answers. Ricky's smashed it.

For the record, I'd of taken the end of the pen off, broke the seals so that the inner part of the pen was loose, put the poison on the writing tip, then would of blown the poisoned biro tip into the eye of the monkey, who was lured in by the plate of bananas I left for him.

Back
Top Bottom