#38 Another brick in the wall

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin

The Fighting Cock
Omnipotent
Considering the depression off the back of the Easter games you’d think this particular episode (#38) of The Fighting Cock would be one of misery. It’s not. We are pulsating and marauding down the left flank with beastly rampage rather than lost roaming through the middle with the look of a rabbit in the headlights. This week we’ve got:

Dan the Drum guests, as we look at the ‘bring back the drum’ crusade along with the appalling atmosphere at the Lane.
We’ve all got a semi for the FA Cup in yet another Wembley appearance.
Rickipedia astounds once more with some brain haemorrhaging facts.
We look back and poke the Sunderland and Norwich games with a stick.
Windy drops yet another A-Bomb of mushroom cloud yoof knowledge.
3rd place and no FA Cup or FA Cup and Europa League? Jeremy Paxman, eat your heart out.
Harry and ‘that’ England job. Do we even care any more?
And we explain exactly how to kill a monkey in the wild armed only with a biro.

This is The Fighting Cock.

In the studio: Flav, Spooky, Ricky, Charlie and Engineer Al – with guest Dan the Drum II.

Love the shirt.

[mp3]http://itunes.thefightingcock.co.uk/podcasts/website_download/44.mp3[/mp3]

[download]http://itunes.thefightingcock.co.uk/podcasts/website_download/44.mp3[/download]

I've only ever moaned about people standing in front of me once and that was complete and utter twats (posh people) that buy tickets in the Shelf and spend about 15 minutes looking for there seat and they don't fucking sing, they sit there in silence only clapping when we score, im fucking angry now.

Gra Mar Superstar said:
Not listened yet, but wasn't Windizzle going to be making an appearance?

Unfortunately the recording date had to change and I couldn't make it - hopefully I'll be able to make an appearance soon!

Yeah when I downloaded it said 2.11.21 or something in length, and now it's changed to 1.01.41 and ends on "what the fuck"

However when I drag it to the end of the 1.01.40 it carries on playing into Rickipedia. Very odd...

Looking into this lads. If the ending is cut off then I'll reupload. If its not been edited accordingly by Al, I'll cut his dick off.

I've updated the itunes blurb so itunes states its 58:09 in length.

Does cut off without outro music. Soz about that.

Right chaps. Sorry for the massive fuck up, the ep is 1 hour and 20 mins of glory.

It will be re-upped. Will keep you posted.

Back
Top Bottom