#37 - Full of Beans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

84316-Kenny-Powers-middle-finger-gif-YcTg.gif

Great pod boys, just a quick thing on the trips, the Malaysia and Sydney overseas legs are Post season trips(end of May) then the lads have a break and America is pre season 15-16? I know the Sydney game has sold in excess of 55,000 tickets so far as well. Completely understand where you are coming from with the loss of identity but the need to expand the brand though.

Haha, I got 'the fear' after this week's pod and instantly regretted a number of things I said, this being one of them.
No need for regrets. You're a class act, Windy. You actually sound like a proper media personality the way you facilitate discussion, etc. Flav better watch out.

I didn't realise how much I missed T until after he was gone.

No need for regrets. You're a class act, Windy. You actually sound like a proper media personality the way you facilitate discussion, etc. Flav better watch out.

I didn't realise how much I missed T until after he was gone.
Bless you. I think as amateurs go, we all do a fairly sound job nowadays.

Windy sounds like the pothead from that Streets song, though it may be that you all sound the same to me

Racist.

Back
Top Bottom