#30 The Galvanisation

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got my accent bang on. I was covering it up with a bit of an Essex accent on Thursday night, but that's how I really talk.

:rasiak:

...and still nobody's asked for a pic of Peachy...

This place needs to stop growing the fuck up.

Tits or GTFO. :kaboul:

Just a quick thing, anyone who sings marching on on on when singing Glory Glory Hallelujah needs cutting. We're not Manure fans.

Just finished listening to it on the way to work this morning, i actually cheered when my question was read out :chiccosmile:

The accent started promising but went mental towards the end, still had me laughing though.

Did anyone else pick up that Peachy was giving Trunk grief throughout the pod and he didn't even have the nerve to bite back :akabusi:

Holy fuck, somehow I'd managed to miss the very end of the podcast...
rape chant... shouldn't make me laugh.

you are all questionable people.

linnet_spur said:
You bunch of cocks, missed getting this at work, so now won't be able to listen until Monday :harryfacepalm:

Peachy is on this one? christ it's bad enough on twitter, now we get the greatest love story ever told on the Pod too?

Should I just give this one a miss?

:adegrin:

As for it being late out, no excuse you bunch of fannies. I remember many a day I used to roll into work at 6am after a night on the booze, and most of the time I was still drunk. Didn't realise most of you lot were such delicate flowers :bentley:

I love the podcast here. It is fantastic. The comparison with delicate flowers is good. Will check online florists for such delicate flowers and bring them the next time along. :p

:harryfacepalm:

This has me intrigued though. You're obviously not a spam-bot. So your job is to go on websites, act like a normal user and link build?

Back
Top Bottom