#30 The Galvanisation

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thelonious said:
I think the upcoming NLD and BMC playing the Extension Gunners will supersede everything else in episode 31.
Fair enough.

Thelonious said:
FWIW, I don't think Suarez is racist. A massive fucking idiot but he's not racist.
Right. I think we've gone over this on the twitz, and I agree with this. Neither this thread, nor, perhaps, this forum is the appropriate place for me to say more on this, however, I feel.

It's an emotive subject, what we can all agree on is Liverpool handled it terribly. Making Suarez apologise from the outset would have gone a long way to not letting it get to this point.

One gets the feeling that if he would have played for any other club, the situation would have gone more smoothly. But the incident played right into the Liverpool victimisation mentality (which I had always assumed was rather exaggerated), and everything shot into overdrive.

Awesome pod. Nice debut, Peachy!

1. I can't believe I'm older than Dan - I reckon with me looking like I've been moisturising for 24 hours a day for the last 28 years and Dan looking like his Chicago upbringing was... real... I probably look 10 years younger.
2. I love how you all pronounced Eden Hazard in such an English way - like he's Mickey's son! His surname is pronounced like a mixture between Lennon's nickname and a posh exclamation of hooray - hazzah! And Eden is effectively pronounced A-den. Oh, and Llorente is pronounced Yo-rent-eh.

:D

WindyCOYS said:
I love how you all pronounced Eden Hazard in such an English way - like he's Mickey's son! His surname is pronounced like a mixture between Lennon's nickname and a posh exclamation of hooray - hazzah! And Eden is effectively pronounced A-den. Oh, and Llorente is pronounced Yo-rent-eh.
I was all :ledley:

d48bc67d-a920-dba4.jpg

Here's mine

Thelonious said:
SanDiegoYiddo said:
No Thelonious or Spooky :vdvcry:
:) I'll be back next week, I've missed being on but we've got strength in depth.

Love all you guys, but you and Spooks always seem to represent my personal PoV a lot more than the others so always miss it when you're not on, and you tow always seem to hold it together a lot more.

That and your voices leave me at half mast :ledleylick:

WindyCOYS said:
Awesome pod. Nice debut, Peachy!

1. I can't believe I'm older than Dan - I reckon with me looking like I've been moisturising for 24 hours a day for the last 28 years and Dan looking like his Chicago upbringing was... real... I probably look 10 years younger.
2. I love how you all pronounced Eden Hazard in such an English way - like he's Mickey's son! His surname is pronounced like a mixture between Lennon's nickname and a posh exclamation of hooray - hazzah! And Eden is effectively pronounced A-den. Oh, and Llorente is pronounced Yo-rent-eh.

:D

Bleeding French...they can't even say David right...

linnet_spur said:
Thelonious said:
SanDiegoYiddo said:
:) I'll be back next week, I've missed being on but we've got strength in depth.

Love all you guys, but you and Spooks always seem to represent my personal PoV a lot more than the others so always miss it when you're not on, and you tow always seem to hold it together a lot more.

:chiccosmile:

I might be back on Wed, but off the back of returning from Madchester, so I might just suck it up and wait until March. Wanted to do one of the NLD pods, either side of it.

linnet_spur said:
Thelonious said:
SanDiegoYiddo said:

POV? Ha, you dirty bastard.

AberdeenYid said:
linnet_spur said:
Thelonious said:

POV? Ha, you dirty bastard.

:chiccosmile:

Back
Top Bottom