3/10

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we lose against Leicester it's 1/10 and I may support another team.

If we beat them and it's not 10-0 it's -3 from the previous score. For every scruffy goal we score that isn't a worldie it's -0.5.

The how-to guide of being a football supporter :adethumbup:

On a side note, there's still a load of smilies missing; Kane, Davies, Fazio, Benji, Vlad...Almost a quarter of our smilies are Adebayor. Bit strange..
ade has a pretty expression-ful (sic) face which is why i think he's included so often.

The 3/10 is asinine. Not even worth addressing, I'd say around 6.5 but we've looked better lately.

My favorite thing about this season has been the emergence of a group of really likable players. We've bemoaned feeling alienated from the club and players a lot the last few seasons so to have some very likable academy boys in the team like Kane, Mason, Bentaleb, and Townsend has been a lot of fun IMO. Hopefully we'll see the likes of Winks and Onomah get a chance in the second half of the season too. I've found that really enjoyable this season. It isn't all about results.

Along with the academy boys, Soldado and Chadli come across very likable. Stambouli stating to the media we are going to win the league makes me love him.

Newspapers are full of shit. They're aim is to sell copies. They are very similar to TalkSport in that they deliberately wind people to get people reading/phoning in.

The only football publication I read is World Soccer Magazine, as they generally report on the basis that football come first, and the politics of football is a load of bollocks.

Newspapers are full of shit. They're aim is to sell copies. They are very similar to TalkSport in that they deliberately wind people to get people reading/phoning in.

The only football publication I read is World Soccer Magazine, as they generally report on the basis that football come first, and the politics of football is a load of bollocks.
I only read Shoot.
Anyone know when the next edition is out?

7/10 for me and yes that is higher than it would have been three games ago, for sure.
Our league position is around where it should be, no better, no worse. We have played badly and looked disjointed for much of the season but have still scraped out results which is a really good sign. And lately, with Poch getting to know his best team and Walker coming back, we look a lot better and are playing better football. The Everton and Burnley home games were really good performances IMO. It's true that the cup games have not been too difficult but credit to Poch for managing to stay in all competitions whilst also doing okay in the league.
I was expecting a transitional season so what we have is not bad at all. My main worry is around Baldini who I think is pretty useless. It's a good job that for once we had some decent young players coming through as we would be struggling a lot more otherwise. Hopefully he won't be in charge of transfers now we have the Southampton guy coming in. I like Poch and especially how he never seemed to show signs of being under pressure even when we were playing badly; he obviously believes in himself which is a very good thing. I also like how he clearly does not give a fuck about TV interviews- he knows it's an unimportant part of the job and just gives the impression he wants it to be over so that he can get on with his actual job of getting the side playing well and winning.

Well consider I spent several hours waiting for you in there, only for you to claim you showed up in your wee little wagon, and piss off again...yes!

:pochsmirk:
Santa won,t becoming to you you lying little cunt,by the way could you tell the whole forum how many of us where there,now fuck of and clean your room nobody.

Well consider I spent several hours waiting for you in there, only for you to claim you showed up in your wee little wagon, and piss off again...yes!

:pochsmirk:

Santa won,t becoming to you you lying little cunt,by the way could you tell the whole forum how many of us where there,now fuck of and clean your room nobody.
Take it to your 'fight, fight, fight' thread boys. Don't need your pathetic internet argument clogging up the Spurs threads.

Take it to your 'fight, fight, fight' thread boys. Don't need your pathetic internet argument clogging up the Spurs threads.
W .,ho the fuck you calling pathetic,all that,s wrong with spurs overun by middleclass key board warriors,sin bin us if you want,come out of your bedroom and be a man until that happens fuck off cunt.

Every time an argument starts on TFC forum, an angel gets its wings.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8459-1386871435-39.gif

W .,ho the fuck you calling pathetic,all that,s wrong with spurs overun by middleclass key board warriors,sin bin us if you want,come out of your bedroom and be a man until that happens fuck off cunt.
Again, off to your Fight thread mate. No one's interested.

Ahhhh, the Im a better fan than you thread.

Talk shit and slate anyone you want on TFC (except the current Zenit manager).....but do it on another media, and you are a customer and a cunt.

Be fair mate, some of us are consistent with it! I think people on here who do nothing but bitch and moan and act entitled are cunts as well

Yawn. Shut the fuck up you wanky little weasel. How the fuck could I tell anyone how many of you were there?! I was inside the pub whilst you, apparently, hid inside your little bitch car.

Don't ever speak to me like that again you Bipolar arsetwat.

Apologies to everyone else for the fight stuff - that's the last I have to say on the matter, or to this (these?) cretins.

:adethumbup:

Back
Top Bottom