#21 - It matters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did I inadvertently tune out or did you guys hardy mention the win at old Trafford in much detail? I know it's routine now but surely still worth celebrating.

Good to hear four of the original team back on as well. You guys have some good guests but never seems to match the chemistry or Ricky, flav, spooky and T.

Also, I've known @ spooky spooky 's real name for a few years but now I don't feel like one of the privileged few
:(

still know your surname though ::crouch:

We had 5 (Soton, WBA, Stoke, Man U, Scum) games to fit in so couldn't really go in too much depth on any of the games.

How is that I was the least racist on this episode, but the others get away scott free?

Thats pure horrible jesus christ how do 3 extreme pyscopaths end up in the same school. Scarry scarry shit.
What do you expect if you name your kids Viktor and Igor?? With a name combo like that your only turning out one of two ways. A failed folk rock duo that once supported Mumford and Sons or a serial killer duo from Ukraine that films it's murderous rampage and posts it to the internet!

Back
Top Bottom