2018 FIFA WORLD CUP RUSSIA 14th June - 15th July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is a classic piece of bullshit people use to excuse their own prejudices.

Yes, people are naturally predisposed to being wary of 'outsiders', it's an evolutionary trait. But that is far from hating people for their race.

Racism is learned, it's common, but it's not built in. Just take a look at a group of nursery age children playing together, they pay literally no attention to each other's appearance.

I'm not racist but thanks for trying to tar me with your brush :dembelefingers:

Samisspurs Samisspurs made this exact same comment, as I said to him, the only person that you can be sure about for this is yourself. So all you've told us is you're racist. I'm not, so fuck off

Yeah, fuck off.

Few people openly admit to holding racist beliefs but many psychologists claim most of us are nonetheless unintentionally racist. We hold, what are called "implicit biases". BBC

For the record, I never stated using the word racist or racism , this was intact aimed at me initially because of a comment against the England football team (strange). I have never shown hatred against anyone or any race. I have responded to comments made against me rather than instigate it.
Its funny how some get agitated with the subject with little information. Im open with it and will never ignore it. I will now 'Fuck off' as suggested because the might have spoken and demonstrated some kind of solidarity on here- speaking as one-very odd.

Because it's about intention, historical context and who's using it. Not simply a case of ''oh, he said it so why can't I''.

Same way when Chelsea refers to us a yids it's different to me referring to you as one.

The whole black guys call each other that is such a washed argument.

When people have been lynched whilst being referred to as these terms by people it's not up to you or I to determine whether you can use it or not.

I repeat, it's not hard to eliminate doubt by saying Pakistani rather than shorten it. How much damage does that do you? Do you lose breath by saying or typing it fully? No, so eliminate the possibility of doubt.

It's really not difficult.
Not sure why you chose me to pass the advice to. Nor why you summarily dismiss what black guys call each other - its still a fact now as it has been for a while, the rule has to work across the board or its not a rule, no? Not a problem to me, as I don't do it.

I was in a pub last night in a village in the Trossachs and a Scottish kid was upset he wasn't allowed to support England in last night's match claiming he had English friends and we were kind of affiliated , the dad told the boy Scotland was his country and that his son should never want the English to win at anything, should I be offended ?

Not sure why you chose me to pass the advice to. Nor why you summarily dismiss what black guys call each other - its still a fact now as it has been for a while, the rule has to work across the board or its not a rule, no? Not a problem to me, as I don't do it.

Are you really this thick?

Fucking hell.

Go to Brixton, walk around, say "What's up my Nigga!" to every black man or woman you see.

Let us know how you get on!

;-)

Because you asked the question.

And no, the rule isn't across the board. Certain people can use certain terms, certain people can't.

I was in a pub last night in a village in the Trossachs and a Scottish kid was upset he wasn't allowed to support England in last night's match claiming he had English friends and we were kind of affiliated , the dad told the boy Scotland was his country and that his son should never want the English to win at anything, should I be offended ?

No. If he called us all 'English bastards' then maybe.

That sums up the Sweaties anyway, the chips on their shoulders have chips on their shoulders.

:)

Oh stop it mate. Spending your life on Twitter for likes is plenty sad. Vote me red you muddy bastard. Oops - I’ve done it now. It’s like I’ve called Princess D a cunt.

#binmeplease

Whats the difference between a Sin Bin and a red Card? Surely you should be shooting for whichever gives you the most time off to enjoy the sunshine, which ban is longer?

Fucking hell.

Go to Brixton, walk around, say "What's up my Nigga!" to every black man or woman you see.

;-)
Yeah - I really am, that's what I do - down Broadwater farm and everywhere.

if you really think I don't know the answer, then I suspect it's not me with the IQ issues.

Careful what you say. You could get banned. Scotland are probably the greatest exponents of the beautiful game and it’s a travesty of justice that FIFA, UEFA, the FBI and the CIA have conspired against them. Modern football is rubbish and I’ll stand by that until until the ice cream van with the heroin comes round.

Fucking hell.

;-)
But he says he lives in Surrey never going to be within a roar of Brixton!

Whats the difference between a Sin Bin and a red Card? Surely you should be shooting for whichever gives you the most time off to enjoy the sunshine, which ban is longer?
Dunno mate. It’s all Soviet to me. I was happily going about my business, toeing the party line, and then bam! Some cunt calls me out for no reason and now I’m a political prisoner. I’m going fishing again at 5 o’clock so I’m going to get my head down for a while. As long as I’m out of the house by five I can claim political asylum when I get home. Also I’ve just discovered my vintage ray bans that I paid £12 for would take over £230 to replace. Life just gets better and better.

Fucking hell. Yellow card for calling out racists. Make it red you fucking lurking cunts. Revolting, gutless shits. You’re all scum. And this place gives the perfect platform for you cunts. I’m fucking ashamed to be a part of it. Vote red you obsequious wankers - otherwise you’ll have been cheated out of a wank or a sneeze. Who gives a fuck anyway? This forum is populated by utter racist cunts anyway. Vote red for a thousand years you fucking scummy cunts. The Racist Cock. I wanna badge.

Will that do it? I fucking hope so.

You called someone a ‘Balkan Cunt’

And you wonder why you get a yellow

:avbhumph:

Back
Top Bottom