2017 FAYC semi-final vs Chelsea (14th March - 7:15pm - WHL - Block 16)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

wtf I phoned up at 4 and got told they weren't going on sale until tomorrow!!

Will phone at 9am on the dot. Want to be in the back row, great usage of advertising boards at the back as a drum.

This is fantastic news. The missus and I will be in london!!! Can someone please help our American asses out and buy us a couple with the group. I promise we will be there and will not only pay you back but will buy you a pint for your trouble! :avbpray:

wtf I phoned up at 4 and got told they weren't going on sale until tomorrow!!

Will phone at 9am on the dot. Want to be in the back row, great usage of advertising boards at the back as a drum.
b8247bc4df6619afdbe78c41f558dd0f.gif

This is fantastic news. The missus and I will be in london!!! Can someone please help our American asses out and buy us a couple with the group. I promise we will be there and will not only pay you back but will buy you a pint for your trouble! :avbpray:
I would, but I'm already getting 5 and don't want to have to organise meeting any more different people on the night!

Someone should be able to help you out though

Anything on the timing of the away leg? I've also noticed we're playing at Cobham in the under 21s on Saturday. That's an awful lot of Chav exposure for our club... hope we don't catch anything like a severe bout of paranoia and racism...

Just got my ticket Block 16 Row 12 seat 170 :) COYS! , against united i stood at the back of block 16 as 15 was to busy for me to sqeeze past to get into the middle but then at half time i forced my way to my seat :p

Back
Top Bottom