2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Obviously photoshopped, but just as an idea...

2j4zs09.jpg

"I WILL........promise to defend and cross better"

:troll:

None of these are confirmed are they?
Not officially, or 100%...but the supposed leaks seem to point towards them.

Mind you remember this time last year when many thought the as yet seen 3rd kit was going to be green....only because of the use of green in the training shirts.

Who knows, we could still be surprised by one of the offerings but I think we have seen what the kits will be...

My point being that many here seem to be slagging off the club very freely as if they were the genuine item. Might be, might not be, just seems a little premature to be complaining about them when there's a decent chance they're fake

Would be an epic marketing stunt by UA to drop kits we've never seen before on Friday, and all of this has been a large ploy to get us to believe these are the kits with manipulated leaks n such. Great way to generate interest throughout the football world.

Would be an epic marketing stunt by UA to drop kits we've never seen before on Friday, and all of this has been a large ploy to get us to believe these are the kits with manipulated leaks n such. Great way to generate interest throughout the football world.

Was just thinking that it would be quite amusing if all of these kits were fake.

Was just thinking that it would be quite amusing if all of these kits were fake.

Honestly don't think it's out of the question. The sheer extent of this leak of the kits is in massive contrast to the previous two years. We'd never even seen a physical shirt, just a few pictures. And now this?

Would be some epic stuff from UA, and a brilliant way for them to get noticed on the international stage (since we aren't playing in the CL as I'm sure they hoped when they made the deal).

I'd love for that to happen, it would truly be remarkable & an incredible coup for UA.

I just can't see it though...

Hmmm... I don't think I agree.

It's a great way to stress out forum junkies, but as for actually generating interest, I am skeptical.

Hmmm... I don't think I agree.

It's a great way to stress out forum junkies, but as for actually generating interest, I am skeptical.

Not from us, we're already obviously going to be interested. But from other fans and clubs elsewhere. Whole pushed "leak" on social media and even in physical presence, then release never seen before kits? Would be a brilliant move for a company making kits for only one club to generate a bit of interest. It'd be talked about a considerable amount on social media at least were they to do so.

Not saying I expect it to happen of course, simply that it'd be a clever marketing move for a resourceful company new to the game.

The fact that they put together such slick training gear (much better than last season) makes me doubt that they'd then come out with butt ugly shirts like the rumored ones (save the yellow one, it's half decent). Just hard to believe

Back
Top Bottom