2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes, significantly lower ticket prices. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Spurs tickets are cheap at all, but when's the last time you went to an NBA game? My hometown team has some of the cheapest tickets in the entire league by a pretty good margin, and still the most expensive Spurs ticket, £81.00 for a Cat A ticket according to the club, is enough to get me a mid-level seat for any old Tuesday night game against Charlotte.
Wow. That's too much - for both sports.

Yes, significantly lower ticket prices. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Spurs tickets are cheap at all, but when's the last time you went to an NBA game? My hometown team has some of the cheapest tickets in the entire league by a pretty good margin, and still the most expensive Spurs ticket, £81.00 for a Cat A ticket according to the club, is enough to get me a mid-level seat for any old Tuesday night game against Charlotte.

I dont go to nba games often at all. I dont like the nba that much. I have seen nets tivkets (two and three years ago, before success, less than 10 dollars multiple times. Im guessing for around 100 dollars you get very good seats on that random tuesday.

I dont go to nba games often at all. I dont like the nba that much. I have seen nets tivkets (two and three years ago, before success, less than 10 dollars multiple times. Im guessing for around 100 dollars you get very good seats on that random tuesday.

Yeah, it's definitely not a straight comparison. The cheapest seats in the NBA are cheaper than the EPL, but from mid-tier up the NBA is more expensive. Lower bowl tickets are pretty much $150+ throughout the league. And on top of that most teams charge $1,000s for "personal seat licenses" just to have the right to then spend many $1000s more to purchase a season ticket.

That's why I say I'd rather see more of the financial cost put on sponsorships and make it cheaper to go see games.

I'm going to see the Chargers v Patriots in December and paid $250 a ticket and the seats could definitely be better.

Yeah, it's definitely not a straight comparison. The cheapest seats in the NBA are cheaper than the EPL, but from mid-tier up the NBA is more expensive. Lower bowl tickets are pretty much $150+ throughout the league. And on top of that most teams charge $1,000s for "personal seat licenses" just to have the right to then spend many $1000s more to purchase a season ticket.

That's why I say I'd rather see more of the financial cost put on sponsorships and make it cheaper to go see games.

The only two US sports that I think are cheaper overall than the EPL are hockey and baseball. That's for individual tickets. You can pay $5 to go see a Padres game. Granted the tickets are AWFUL, but you can still do it.

The only two US sports that I think are cheaper overall than the EPL are hockey and baseball. That's for individual tickets. You can pay $5 to go see a Padres game. Granted the tickets are AWFUL, but you can still do it.

However, the most expensive baseball ticket makes the most expensive EPL ticket look super cheap.

Yeah...I haven't been to an NFL game in 10 years, and to be honest I'm probably never going to go again. It's just too much money. I don't understand how people can justify paying $15,000+ a year for the experience.

Yeah...I haven't been to an NFL game in 10 years, and to be honest I'm probably never going to go again. It's just too much money. I don't understand how people can justify paying $15,000+ a year for the experience.

My family had season tickets to the Chicago Bears, and one of the best games I ever watched was the one where I watched it from the comfort of my own couch.

When is the official kit launch happening? Next Friday?

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/new-ua-2014-2015-kits-are-coming-230614/

The key dates are as follows:

3 July 2014 – Training Wear Launch
18 July 2014 – Home & Away Kit Launch
9 August 2014 – Third Kit Launch

Fans will be able to purchase on Club channels from these dates and kit will also be available to purchase whilst we are on our pre-season tour of North America.

Get ready to #SeizeGlory

Obviously photoshopped, but just as an idea...

2j4zs09.jpg

Last edited:

Yup, the yellow is the best and my fav of all the three rumored kits.
And I like the fact that it's not a neon yellow.

Imo, this shirt should be the away, rather than that black one.

I might as well buy it too. (But too bad I'd have to go through the hassle of buying it only from the spurs shop).

Thank god, one decent kit from the lot. Strangely like this one quite a bit actually, while being abhorred by the others.

I want that one but I'm not thrilled about having to pay for international shopping (assuming it's the third and not the away)

You may not have it for the start of the season, but wait just a few months. Not long in they'll have a "free shipping anywhere" sale, and several more throughout the year. Easily worth the patience for that much money saved IMO.

Back
Top Bottom