19th consecutive year finishing behind Woolwich.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I remember when the question was whether they would finish more than 20 or more than 30 points above us with Gooner scum mates offering bets on it.

Those were the real dark days.

I remember when the question was whether they would finish more than 20 or more than 30 points above us with Gooner scum mates offering bets on it.

Those were the real dark days.

I do like that we have made them sweat until the last day. It's progress, but not getting the best out of our players have cost us. One good manager and we can be dangerous.

"Its progress"......sounds like present tense to me.

He was talking about the dark old days. You know...Like when Hoddle was in charge, the guy you wanted to take over. The guy who signed Postiga, Zamora, Bunjevcevic etc and got sacked after getting 4 points from 6 games at the start of his last season.

He was talking about the dark old days. You know...Like when Hoddle was in charge, the guy you wanted to take over. The guy who signed Postiga, Zamora, Bunjevcevic etc and got sacked after getting 4 points from 6 games at the start of his last season.

If Hoddle comes, it will be a clean slate for me. I'll get behind whoever is appointed, until they show they cannot handle the job of Spurs manager, 2014 onwards.

Bully for you that your agenda is already set in stone....if he comes and does well, you can spend the whole time telling everyone why you want better, and that he's shit.

If Hoddle comes, it will be a clean slate for me. I'll get behind whoever is appointed, until they show they cannot handle the job of Spurs manager, 2014 onwards.

Bully for you that your agenda is already set in stone....if he comes and does well, you can spend the whole time telling everyone why you want better, and that he's shit.

Clean slate eh? Perhaps he can go down to the disabled area and explain to them they are in wheelchairs because of bad things they did in their previous lives?

Clean slate eh? Perhaps he can go down to the disabled area and explain to them they are in wheelchairs because of bad things they did in their previous lives?

Why should I explain it to them....its not my belief, its Hoddles and as far as I know he apologised and moved on with his life.

So yeah, for me, its a clean slate, whoever comes.

I don't know mate. I don't know why you should explain it to them since it is a fake premise and I said perhaps Hoddle should explain it to them.

Clean slate eh? For whoever comes?

Sherwood came.

I gave him time from day one, and if Levy said he will be here next season, Id get behind him again.

What on earth is your point here...?

Try and slate someone for backing the next Spurs boss?

You have a strange way of backing Sherwood. Saying "I want Hoddle now". Today.

I said I gave him time from day one. After about two months I felt that it was too early in his career for this job and would like him replaced....Id like him to stay on, but he wont be an assistant.

However, if Levy confirms he is going to be the manager for the next few years, I will get behind him and give the time he will need to learn, as I think he has potential.

Again, what is your point?

I said I gave him time from day one. After about two months I felt that it was too early in his career for this job and would like him replaced....Id like him to stay on, but he wont be an assistant.

ricky-gervais-o.gif

However, if Levy confirms he is going to be the manager for the next few years, I will get behind him and give the time he will need to learn, as I think he has potential.

Again, what is your point?

Whats even funnier is the fact you ignored all the bolded parts of my post

You know...Like when Hoddle was in charge, the guy you wanted to take over. and got sacked after getting 4 points from 6 games at the start of his last season.

Blimey, 4 points from 6 games??
Harry would've won us the league had he come in with THAT kinda head start!!!

We got sugar out. Compared to him, Levy would be a breeze
That is so true. Sugar rescued the club and rebuilt the stadium. Levy has done nothing, apart from double the price of tickets and try to move us to East London. Week in and week out we sung for Sugar's neck, but somehow Levy gets away it. WHY ??????????

Back
Top Bottom