19th consecutive year finishing behind Woolwich.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Already had the 'happy st totteringhams day' Facebook banter from my old boss who's a staunch gooner.
To be honest I'm glad that it proves once again That no matter what they try to tell you finishing above us is huge for them.

Amazing what different it makes to 15+ years of football by getting lucky with one vaguely unknown manager and a couple of young players

What is the point of saying Levy out? He and his mate own the fucking club. Unless you are planning to buy the club what is the point? You can stand outside the stadium with your plaques, whilst he looks down on wavering his cock out the window.

To be honest I'm glad that it proves once again That no matter what they try to tell you finishing above us is huge for them.

Of course it's huge for them.... Why else would they have felt the need to shit in our lasagne on the one and only occasion we were in with a genuinely real chance of finishing above them??

Zey must finish above ze Spurs at all costs.,.,

Imagine next season.. the big 20th! Them cheap cunts would be having street parties.

I just want Lewis to throw Baldy some serious wedge. Get to it, you ERM cunt!

:nawty:

19th consecutive year finishing behind woolwich - yeah, but how many NBA titles did they win in this period compared to our 4?
200px-San_Antonio_Spurs.svg.png

It is huge actually. They're in the Champions League - we aren't.

They'll also win the FA Cup - thus robbing the element of our support who love 'cabinet / dust / empty things' themed jokes of hilarious Tweets and Facebook posts.

But hey, business genius Levy's never had the chance to capitalise on the weakness of our rivals has he? If only he was awarded that opportunity we'd surely be CL nailed-on for years to come.

Back
Top Bottom