#1882thfc Maribor. 8th November 2012

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was thinking of finding a way to make a massive banner with this on it:

178843hp2.jpg

But figured it would probably go the same way as the drum...

Just had a thought... can we bring confetti/ticker-tape, or would it simply get confiscated on the door??

I've a load of old newspapers and some plastic bags... I'm not afraid to use them!

...if anyone else thinks it's a decent idea/or would be allowed, we could meet early in the Brickies for a mid-afternoon ticker-tape-making session... W.I Style! ...bring yer old newspapers... and get ripping!!
That would be a good idea if we were going to a wedding not a football match...

Just had a thought... can we bring confetti/ticker-tape, or would it simply get confiscated on the door??

I've a load of old newspapers and some plastic bags... I'm not afraid to use them!

...if anyone else thinks it's a decent idea/or would be allowed, we could meet early in the Brickies for a mid-afternoon ticker-tape-making session... W.I Style! ...bring yer old newspapers... and get ripping!!

manhunt_12.jpg

:lloris:

Spurs were the first club in England to ban vuvuzelas and rightly so, there are so fucking annoying!

Really excited about this. And I'm not even going...
Looking forward to hearing you all drown the commentary on the TV.
:bae:

Back
Top Bottom