#1882thfc Maribor. 8th November 2012

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I only see 3 seats left i J now.

Will you also be in Bricklayers around lunchtime? I think I'll be there pretty early. :thumbup:
Doubt it. Have to come from the centre of town. Why don't you do what we did at the last 1882 game and meet me at Liverpool Street. What can then travel down to Tottenham together.

Same here mate
Doubt it. Have to come from the centre of town. Why don't you do what we did at the last 1882 game and meet me at Liverpool Street. What can then travel down to Tottenham together.

Alright, thing is Im going with Stanstead express to/past Tottenham hale, but next stop is Liverpool St. so its not a big deal to ride the last minutes and meet you there Salmon, would be nice not spending the whole day in the same pub. Either way we'll all meet at Bricklayers later!

Alright, thing is Im going with Stanstead express to/past Tottenham hale, but next stop is Liverpool St. so its not a big deal to ride the last minutes and meet you there Salmon, would be nice not spending the whole day in the same pub. Either way we'll all meet at Bricklayers later!
Well, yes, it will be at the Brickies at some point, come what may. it was just nice last time to meet elsewhere and travel together.

It was probably more to do with the game not bring high profile. In sure the sponsors would have loved it

It was probably more to do with the game not bring high profile. In sure the sponsors would have loved it

Shame, we coulda had a special (mis-spelt) sponsors sing-song...
"OH WHEN THE SPonsURS... GO MAAAAAAAARCHIN' IIIIIIIIIIIN!"

Just had a thought... can we bring confetti/ticker-tape, or would it simply get confiscated on the door??

I've a load of old newspapers and some plastic bags... I'm not afraid to use them!

...if anyone else thinks it's a decent idea/or would be allowed, we could meet early in the Brickies for a mid-afternoon ticker-tape-making session... W.I Style! ...bring yer old newspapers... and get ripping!!

Back
Top Bottom