1882 Movement question

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was a season ticket holder in the Paxton at the time and surrounded by negativity and moaning.

Went to the game at Barnet and the cup semi at Chelsea. Both brilliant nights. Game at Barnet was free entry from memory. Terracing. Giving Jenkinson abuse. Superb atmosphere. Remember the pub before (Lion possibly?) couldn't hear anything outside then went through the double doors to a wall of sound.

Was a season ticket holder in the Paxton at the time and surrounded by negativity and moaning.

Went to the game at Barnet and the cup semi at Chelsea. Both brilliant nights. Game at Barnet was free entry from memory. Terracing. Giving Jenkinson abuse. Superb atmosphere. Remember the pub before (Lion possibly?) couldn't hear anything outside then went through the double doors to a wall of sound.

I was in that pub with WookieD WookieD and a few others who no longer post on here.

I knew nothing of this forum or the 1882 movement until I took my boy to his first match at WHL in the Europa League and we were in the east upper......still one of the best nights ever at WHL for singing and generally enjoying the match with like minded supporters.

He was hooked for life and still says 1882 should have their own area at the new WHL as win, lose or draw it's about vocally supporting the team and having a laugh. If that was the case I would be going a lot more once were allowed back.

I remember "that's why your reffing kids" to the referees and "you'll get released in the summer" to the poor subs warming up:levylol:
Also every chav player got the "number <shirt number> you're off the train" lmao (was around the time the chelsea fans wouldn't let that black man on the train)

And then the -
Welcome on our train,
Black, white or yid, even with a kid
Welcome on our train

Back
Top Bottom