#16 - The Spurs Preservation Society

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
This week we're joined by Simon Coggin, who provides a few concerns about 1882, which are discussed in depth in the first half. Windy answers your questions and drops some knowledge. Man City review with a smattering of optimism, Robbie Keane still loves us, Sandro kicks arse, Szczesny gets mugged off.

Paragons of virtue: Flav, Spooky & Thelonious

Love The Shirt.

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

'we are not secular' was said many times by Flav :eriksenlol:. Bit confused at first when he kept saying this; I knew all along we were Jewish extremists:adelol:.

Last edited:
The two guest blokes came across alright. It's a fair point that no one wants to be ignored and I fucking hated the booing of the shelf from 35 in the Sheriff game. I reckon it's nothing major, once the people get their excitement to sing songs out the way it'll be a bit more controlled singing wise.

This is a good start, @ Flav Flav and all just keep the conversations going, bring in other parts of the ground that sing too, meet at the pubs before, keep up the chats and the atmosphere will become formidable again as we'll be singing for eachother (other fans in other parts of stadium) and the team too

In a time when social media, communication, updates are everything, lets use is to our advantage and get on same page

Great pod, small steps boys - well done to the Simon's too

Tried to get this across off pod too. Not sure they really believe its nothing more than kids that never go to games.

You are a big AVB "It will take time" advocate, like myself, now do the same with these guys, invite them to join 1882 in one week away from their seats, they will see first hand the type of people there are not just kids

You are a big AVB "It will take time" advocate, like myself, now do the same with these guys, invite them to join 1882 in one week away from their seats, they will see first hand the type of people there are not just kids
they were at Barnet tbf

Hi Guys, yes we were at Barnet and we understand that it is not only kids that do not go to games. Apologies if that does not come across. As we said it is a case of all coming together in the right way to create the best atmosphere for the team.

Hi Guys, yes we were at Barnet and we understand that it is not only kids that do not go to games. Apologies if that does not come across. As we said it is a case of all coming together in the right way to create the best atmosphere for the team.

1882-31? the best vocal collaboration since Aerosmith and Run DMC (The kids wont get that one)

It's going to work out in the end. We're all Spurs, we all want the same thing.

Shoes off you agree with me.

I wasn't being arsey earlier, just wasn't sure if the other Simon really got it that most people that jumped onto the 1882 at the start are people that have been going to Spurs as long as he has. Anyways, doesn't matter. Really good having you on the pod and first steps to a little bit of cohesion in the stands. Probably more than we get on the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom