#16 - A catalyst of c....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Na, I noticed, too. I actually thought there was something wrong with my speakers for an instant. But I kept it to myself, since, well, I'm nice these days.

PodCast feed back:-

This episode it's not with Engineer Al but, all PodCast listen before having very loudly music not same with talking people. I thinking it's music compression setting for music make very loudly music sections.

Sorry for made bad comment. It's not for bad comment but for help PodCast.

Fair enough. I never watch Woolwich on the telly so wouldn't hear them, but when I've caught them on occasions (when they're getting dicked, I never hear that particular song).

Worth adding - it's a shit song compared to our collection of classics. Also, the fact they are proud of Irish heritage (re: supporters) is only because THEY FUCKING MOVED INTO NORTH LONDON.

When Ricky is having a conversation with an Woolwich fan who goes home and away and admits to them having no songs you know they're fucked.

(tbh their away support is decent.)

I'd be upset by Lustdoctor's comments were it not for the fact that he's clearly just jealous because my song about John Bostock to the tune of Blockbuster is better than anything he's ever done :adestare:

Back
Top Bottom