#16 - A catalyst of c....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Fighting Cock

The Fighting Cock
Bring back Harry Redknapp to steady the ship. Pffff...only joking. Banter, innit.

On this weeks pod we have the derby review with more positives than negatives thanks to those tactical reshuffles. We ask if Levy will back AVB in January, scratch heads over systems and compare sustained success to the fleeting variety and look ahead to the West Ham game. Also got 'over rated passion', a genie and a coma. There's even time for the son of a Spurs legend to make a cameo.

We've also got Prick of the Week, Rickipedia, Windy with his yoof update and more on the 1882 movement.

No red cards: Flav, Spooky, Ricky and Lustdoctor.

Love the shirt.

[parsehtml]

<audio controls="controls"> <source src="http://itunes.thefightingcock.co.uk/podcasts/website_download/73.mp3" type="audio/mp3"> Your browser does not support audio. </audio>

[/parsehtml]Download Episode 16

RickyTFC RickyTFC in so glad you mentioned that west ham game. Me and my dad always reminisce about that one as we saw the exact same thing with the steward. Think it was the bloke with dreadlocks who used to run the team down there. He took out loads of their fans all on his own with fucking roundhouse kicks as they tried to invade the pitch. Suddenly they all just backed off coz of this one guy. Hero.

I remember it all kicked off because after the red card there was a bit of push and shove resulting in redknapp coming on and shoving Colin calderwood who then grabbed him round the throat!

Can't find any video of this game anywhere online

Also spooky spooky the 4-1 at home is my first memory of being completely gutted as a spurs fan. As a young'un I was shocked that they were singing 'we beat the scum 4-1' so it made me really hate them and look forward to playing them every season so we could get revenge.

Have quite a vivid memory of some bloke calling Ian bishop a faggot all game long and no really knowing what that meant!

To say the recording and editing process this week was anything but a complete nightmare would be unfair. It was like being pinned down and mouthfucked by a MacBook Pro.

Back
Top Bottom