#11 - Lilywhite Tinted

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's a contractual issue over image rights of the podcast and intellectual ownership which means due to legalities I've not been able to appear on the pod. Looks to be sorted now, agreement achieved between myself and Flav. Still one or two issues over 'talk time' in pod when I'm on next as Flav is still pushing towards claiming 80% of all 'ranting' which conflicts with my pod talk time.
Who is 'Flav'?

Flav, I've never posted in the goin before but I've listened to every podcast you guys have done. As a spurs fan in Australia what you said about overseas fans is a bit hurtful. I watch very game at 2 am. Europa league at 4am. I've booked to come to London for three weeks in my Uni break just to watch spurs. I've been to the lane before My father even took me to the carling cup final against Blackburn. I would consider myself as knowledgeable about the club as any other local spurs fan. Do I not deserve to go to games just because I'm nt lucky enough to live there?

I need to listen back to the pod again, but I think I was referring to stubhub in relation to foreign fans who have no inclination as to what Tottenham is, I.e. Tourists who spent £250 on a ticket for such an important game which meant that genuine Tottenham support was priced out. These two people were not fans of Tottenham they just wanted to see a game because they had heard about the Premier League.

I've said time and again that foreign support is a good thing for the club.

Ah fair enough, its just when you said who should be allowed to buy tickets you said people from tottenham who have gone to games in the past. Unfortunatly im not from tottenham but i still love spurs more than anything else and i cant wait to be there in december

Ah fair enough, its just when you said who should be allowed to buy tickets you said people from tottenham who have gone to games in the past. Unfortunatly im not from tottenham but i still love spurs more than anything else and i cant wait to be there in december

I think I meant over someone who doesn't belong to the club. Like I said I'll have a listen and clarify.

Back
Top Bottom