#11 - Lilywhite Tinted

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Flav

The Fighting Cock
Flav is joined by author, writer and journalist Adam Powley and friend of the show Rob White for episode 11 season three of The Fighting Cock. There’s Adam’s book, ‘Tottenham Hotspur: A Nostalgic Look at a Century of the Club’, a competition where we look for your most rose tinted memories of our great club. Villa away. Windy. Andros Townsend. Jeff Maysh and Getting Shirty return. A fair ticket price for The Lane, and which Woolwich players would you feed to a shark. Oh and an update from Engineer Al.

25fhhz8.jpg

Download Episode

Subscribe on iTunes | Subscribe to RSS Feed | Stitcher

Last edited:
There's a contractual issue over image rights of the podcast and intellectual ownership which means due to legalities I've not been able to appear on the pod. Looks to be sorted now, agreement achieved between myself and Flav. Still one or two issues over 'talk time' in pod when I'm on next as Flav is still pushing towards claiming 80% of all 'ranting' which conflicts with my pod talk time.

nice chat about days of old and ticket prices. But somehow no one seemed drunk enough this week.
Where were the jokes about sexual assault and kiddy fiddling that attracted so many listeners.

Back
Top Bottom