100% Angeball, or adapt during the game? Which are you?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's your preferred style of play?

• Total voters
Flexible how?

When you're 2-1 down with only 9 men on the field, what "flexibility" are you suggesting?

It sounds to me that your idea of flexibility is damage limitation. Basically play the way that either Conte it Mourinho would have played to keep the score down.

Fuck that, that's capitulation, not flexibility.

You're saying we need to be more flexible, tell us how?
Ummm... go read the previous posts. I not going repost things I already did many times...

Completely agree, I can't stand these pussies who want us to "shut up shop" whatever that means when you have 9 men in a game (it RARELY works) might as well go out with a fight.

And last night was proof because we nearly got something from the game.

Liverpool didn't manage to pull it off using their THREE best CBs on the pitch; let alone our cut-n-shut back four combo.

Fuck off you tit.

great-tit-bird.jpg

More concerned by what happens next season after the league adjusts to his style of play. If he can make adjustments then he'll be successful. If he actually believes what he says about not having a Plan B and attacking even if he's five down that could be a problem. I always thought Postecoglou would have success early. It's next season and the one after that will tell the tale.

Ummm... go read the previous posts. I not going repost things I already did many times...
Hhahaha. Yet you ask me to explain something that's already been explained repeatedly over 7 pages.

And don't give me haha's, you little cunt. You're a joke.

More concerned by what happens next season after the league adjusts to his style of play. If he can make adjustments then he'll be successful. If he actually believes what he says about not having a Plan B and attacking even if he's five down that could be a problem. I always thought Postecoglou would have success early. It's next season and the one after that will tell the tale.
I think the opposite might be true, I was expecting the first couple of seasons will be building towards something happening, around season 3 or 4, should he stay the course.

Hhahaha. Yet you ask me to explain something that's already been explained repeatedly over 7 pages.

And don't give me haha's, you little cunt. You're a joke.
Maybe should learn to answer the question first..

So you would play high line even if we up 1-0 and 9 men down right?

NO adjustment just do OR DIE ANGE BALL RWAAR!!

Maybe should learn to answer the question first..

So you would play high line even if we up 1-0 and 9 men down right?

NO adjustment just do OR DIE ANGE BALL RWAAR!!
What a stupid response. The scenario is totally different, but that's what you get when someone is out of their depth, move the goalposts and create a completely different scenario.

I read back the posts and can't see anything you've written to show your genius "flexibility" when you're a goal down, 2 men down, lost both starting CB's and your creative hub is off injured.

Blind us with your genius, show us how you'd have rescued the game.

I'm all aquiver with anticipation...

jim carrey lips GIF

What a stupid response. The scenario is totally different, but that's what you get when someone is out of their depth, move the goalposts and create a completely different scenario.

I read back the posts and can't see anything you've written to show your genius "flexibility" when you're a goal down, 2 men down, lost both starting CB's and your creative hub is off injured.

Blind us with your genius, show us how you'd have rescued the game.

I'm all aquiver with anticipation...

jim carrey lips GIF
First of all the game was still level when we went down 9 men... If we were down of course we need to go get a freaking goal.

Second if we did adjust and played more defensively we might have squeezed out a draw and not concede 4 goals. Who knows? Goal difference matter late in the season. Just ask Ferguson.

Third If this was a game against Burnley or something yea... lets have a go at it. But against Chavs hell no.. i fucking hate losing big to those cunts. Your ass might like how we play but if we lose nothing fucking matters.

Fourth I'm not saying we should play like that all the time you twat. If you can read, I clearly stated many times if shit like this happen we need to learn to adjust. Ange ball is nice when its 11v11 but its too much of we go down a man.

You still have much to learn my young padawan dumbass.
Snl Weekend Update GIF by Saturday Night Live

First of all the game was still level when we went down 9 men... If we were down of course we need to go get a freaking goal.

Second if we did adjust and played more defensively we might have squeezed out a draw and not concede 4 goals. Who knows? Goal difference matter late in the season. Just ask Ferguson.

Third If this was a game against Burnley or something yea... lets have a go at it. But against Chavs hell no.. i fucking hate losing big to those cunts. Your ass might like how we play but if we lose nothing fucking matters.

Fourth I'm not saying we should play like that all the time you twat. If you can read, I clearly stated many times if shit like this happen we need to learn to adjust. Ange ball is nice when its 11v11 but its too much of we go down a man.

So I was right, you'd basically revert to Conte or Mourinho Football.

Genius...

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

With respect, I think Ange was making a statement. This is what we are, this is what we will do and this is how we play and I'm all for it.
He was telling the players, the fans and everyone else about what we, Tottenham, are going to be all about.

If we are a man down and not level or leading YES!!!
ITS NOT SCIENCE!!! ITS CALLED FOOTBALL!!!!

This guy is clueless...
Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF
So your "flexibility" is to play the Football we all hated at the first sign of adversity?

What a courageous genius you are. Honestly, they must be lining up for your services.

Laugh Lol GIF by PG Tips

So your "flexibility" is to play the Football we all hated at the first sign of adversity?

What a courageous genius you are. Honestly, they must be lining up for your services.

Laugh Lol GIF by PG Tips
You are probably the dumbest person I had to deal with on this forum.....

Nothing beats stupid. Congrats!!!

With respect, I think Ange was making a statement. This is what we are, this is what we will do and this is how we play and I'm all for it.
He was telling the players, the fans and everyone else about what we, Tottenham, are going to be all about.
Yea, but certain situations call for certain adjustment. I love Ange ball but playing a highline with 9 men with Dier is kind of crazy to me.

Yea, the bravery and everything is great! but at the end of the day the score was 4-1.... each of these games will count at the end of season... so making adjustment is something that Ange needs to think about.

This is not a 2 horse race like Celtic/Ranger.... we let a few games getaway and we are at midtable...

Yea, but certain situations call for certain adjustment. I love Ange ball but playing a highline with 9 men with Dier is kind of crazy to me.

Yea, the bravery and everything is great! but at the end of the day the score was 4-1.... each of these games will count at the end of season... so making adjustment is something that Ange needs to think about.

This is not a 2 horse race like Celtic/Ranger.... we let a few games getaway and we are at midtable...
You're posting bollocks. 2 of Chelsea's goals came in the last 4 mins of time added on. Before that we nearly had 3 goals by playing front foot, attacking football, you moron. It was only sheer bad luck that we didn't.

Go support some Mourinho team. You'd love it.

You're posting bollocks. 2 of Chelsea's goals came in the last 4 mins of time added on. Before that we nearly had 3 goals by playing front foot, attacking football, you moron. It was only sheer bad luck that we didn't.

Go support some Mourinho team. You'd love it.
Too many stupid dumbasses here.
Calling for adjustments and these cunts come out of hiding "BOO MOURINHO BALL" BOO CONTE BALL"
Cry me a river billy

Back
Top Bottom