#01 - Defoe doesn't fit into football anymore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm going to print that out and make a badge out of it. Then I'm going to colour it in luminous yellow and I'm going to wear it.

Might actually still go for listening to it on the bus home, seen as I scored an extra 500MB a month from Orange free of charge for the rest of my iPhone contract, which has a year to run!

Case said:
My suggestion to anyone else out there thinking the same would be to get a higher data plan.

On a serious note, does anybody have the Three "all you can eat" plan and use it to download the pod via 3G? I've never tried, mostly because I don't want to get stung for exceeding reasonable use or some other shizzle.

im on orange, got my first warning for excessive use 2 months, that's because i hit 7.8 gig i think, and the warning said if i maintain that level they might cap my speed during peak periods.

Since then i turned off google currents sync and iv gone down to 3-5gb and they seem find with that level.

[edit]Lots of that data is due to tethering as well as virgin internet is shocking, and i have been working at home. I'd say unless you go above 7 a lot they wont moan at you for excessive use, but they seem to give plenty of warnings before they take action[/edit]

Reptile_16 said:
Case said:
My suggestion to anyone else out there thinking the same would be to get a higher data plan.

On a serious note, does anybody have the Three "all you can eat" plan and use it to download the pod via 3G? I've never tried, mostly because I don't want to get stung for exceeding reasonable use or some other shizzle.

I'm about 18GB into this months all you can eat. They haven't moaned once, you'll be fine

Glad to see Defoe proving us a bit wrong yesterday. He led the line really well (though this is based on watching extended highlights so excuse me if I'm jumping the gun)
The main problem with him has been that he's a flat track bully, but hopefully he'll take this form and confidence into games against the bigger sides. In a way I'd have him play some minutes on Thursday, just to keep that fire going. Perhaps a bit of time playing alongside ade so they can work on their partnership if and when it's needed.

Back
Top Bottom