#01 - Defoe doesn't fit into football anymore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rosie47 said:
How did you get Nana Flav to utter "bitches"? Sounded a bit edited. Was it "nana what's a female dog called?" or somesuch? :smile:

I tried to get her to say the whole sentence about 15 times but she couldn't get it right, so it was edited.

Well played lads, was a good listen. Only discovered this place right at the end of last season, this was my first proper listen to the pod. Highlight was definitely the Nana Flav convo re Harry. 'What about his face?' :avblol:

Are they normally on iTunes by clocking out time on a Friday afternoon? Would be a good way to end the week on the bus home from work.

Master of his craft. You can hear the difference between the two, especially if you have decent headphones.

I mentioned lowering the bitrate to Al once.

My suggestion to anyone else out there thinking the same would be to get a higher data plan.

Bitrate is the quality of the mp3.

I mentioned to Al we should drop it a bit so the file size would decrease.

I feared for my life.

You wouldn't believe. Al originally insisted on only allowing people to listen to it through his monitors in his studio and never putting it out on the internet.

Fuck knows how he missed the constant clinking in the previous episode. If I wasn't so scared of him I would say something.

I might send an anonymous email.

Back
Top Bottom