Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still not his fault that he's injured but I suppose Levy could make him clean the toilets to please you?

Thats for the cleaners to sort out, Lemala is a proefssional footballer and I just want him to be on the pitch playing football again. I know he can't help being injured but players with broken legs have returned to playing football quicker than Lemela.

Just frustrating he's not playing that's all....

Thats for the cleaners to sort out, Lemala is a proefssional footballer and I just want him to be on the pitch playing football again. I know he can't help being injured but players with broken legs have returned to playing football quicker than Lemela.

Just frustrating he's not playing that's all....

Very frustrating indeed.

whats up with this guy? he's missed a season more or less and we've been told fuck all. His tweets should be saying something like "great training today hopefully back in contention for 1st team next week" - not more pics of him in terrible trainers.
We've hardly been told fuck all to be fair.....we've been updated all season

We were initially told hip injury and then suddenly it was we don't know. It's all a bit strange.

No idea what's going on, I just want him back and fighting with the team. He's a great asset to the squad.

what have we been told? I've only heard he's still not ready, not fit, not available - its a bit vague and has led to the rumours about him failing a drug test, wanting to leave or being depressed

Yeah but thats simply choosing to not believe he has an injury.
He himself quashed the rumours.....if people think he´s on drugs, its not the clubs fault.

The club have told us when he has improved, and they have told about his setbacks

We were initially told hip injury and then suddenly it was we don't know. It's all a bit strange.

No idea what's going on, I just want him back and fighting with the team. He's a great asset to the squad.

He´s injured.

Why are people so confused? Whats weird?

Here´s what you was told 3 weeks ago

Feb 9th:
“Erik Lamela is taking it step by step. We are very happy, positive and optimistic but I cannot give the date that maybe he starts to work.”

We have had about 5 messages from the club over the season. More than I have seen for other players with long term injuries.
His injury is baffling the medics and they are being careful.

Choose not to believe it, but dont say you havent been told anything....thats just not the case

Back
Top Bottom