Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FFS. can i telephone my work place and tell them my pet has died and I need time off work- no. Dont care he's a Tottenham player, get a grip, life can be shite at times-we all have to get on with it. Every one on here needs to stop this empty empathy crap.He needs to get back playing, he may find it easier to cope with all this nonsense.
Sorry to be so harsh, i cant accept all this namby-pamby crap.

Y'know a 'pet' is a living thing doncha?

Just 'cos it can't talk or hold down a job or cook dinner, doesn't mean it's not part of a family!

Honestly, there are some PEOPLE I'd miss less if they died than some of the pets I've had!

To be honest, I have always thought Lamela is being misused. He is not a defensive player or a player with a lot of pace. His strength is his technical ability and vision, I think he will hit 'Messi' like potential in a 3-5-2 or is it 3-4-2-1 formation because he won't be tracking back as often and will be doing most his work in final 3rd.

I think he'd rotate very well with either of Dele of Eriksen in their current roles in the 2 behind Kane. The boys shown he's got goals in him... We need to unlock them. Alleviating a degree of his deeper defensive duties; he'd still probably cover a tonne of ground and be just as feisty in the press.

+ Cups and additional mins form the bench...

Although his return may prove crucial. we probably should expect too much more from him this season.

I wasnt aware of the brother situation so being injured and his dog passing is nothing to get all sorrowful about. The brother situation, i am unable to find any news about?

Fucking hell, There was me thinking I was a cold hearted cunt at times, being a dog person myself believe it or not you can become quite attached to them, you see it in the morning, you spend an hour with them taking em out for work, you see them when you get back from work, so bearing this in mind even those with hearts of Steal could see how one could become quite attached to there dog!
Now I know others out there may be having a hard time, but how does that help when your grieving.....

Doctor - I'm really sorry you have cancer, you have 3 months to live, but don't get upset as someone on ward b just got hit by a bus and died so it could be worse and there is actually a lot you can do in 3 months if you plan well........

Doesn't quite work like that does it.....
Just because a bulldog costs a lot of money don't mean you can go and buy a new one when it dies, it's not like a mail order bride you know!

The telegraph is owned by th Barclay brothers, who routinely threaten to cut off the pubic services of the island of sark if they don't get their own way.
The same who own the scandal ridden spectator and give cunts like Boris Johnson, amongst other silver spoon born Tory cunts, a mouthpiece for lots of money.
It's as bad as the sun.
I've always seen you as such a measured poster. Its sad to see you posting such utter hogwash.

...at least we wouldn't make a BANNER for Lamela's dog!

Maybe we need to engage the players more and make banners about their beloved pets. :dierpochhug:

They are people after all and need to feel the love. Rather than the vitriol and bile spouted at them when they misplace a pass.:pochunimpressed:

Return soon Erik, as surely being involved will help with all the other shit going on in his personal life.

Our new bulldog is 9 months old if it dies now I'll probably crack

I don't think Lamela's was even 2 years

Very sad
Our 12yo pug died late last year. Had to get off social media for at least a month as my facebook feed usually has a healthy dose of Pug related material. It does take time to get over losing man's best friend. Still get a little sad seeing someone taking theirs for a walk.

Our 12yo pug died late last year. Had to get off social media for at least a month as my facebook feed usually has a healthy dose of Pug related material. It does take time to get over losing man's best friend. Still get a little sad seeing someone taking theirs for a walk.
Get a new one straight away

Just opinions. I don't like the spectator, for personal reasons, and I don't like the telegraph.
But it's all true about them and sark.
You let your political bias get the better of you. You over egged the pudding on their spat with the sark council. Admittedly their behaviour doesn't smack of nobless oblige but if an organisation choses to fuck you around then its your right to fight back. Shutting the hotel down was spiteful though. Its hardly shutting the island down IMHO
I read the DT everyday and to say its as bad as the Sun is asinine.

You let your political bias get the better of you. You over egged the pudding on their spat with the sark council. Admittedly their behaviour doesn't smack of nobless oblige but if an organisation choses to fuck you around then its your right to fight back. Shutting the hotel down was spiteful though. Its hardly shutting the island down IMHO
I read the DT everyday and to say its as bad as the Sun is asinine.
Like dragging people through the mud in their sark paper who oppose them, trying to saturate the first democratic elected government with their cronies. Which didn't work.
So they fired all the people in the business they bought out putting a sixth of the island out of work.
Did you read it when oborne was political editor?
Imo it now serves the agenda of the rich, political power and corporations.
The sun does something similar, although to those who have a smaller vocabulary
Oh and it's turning rather clickbatey

Like dragging people through the mud in their sark paper who oppose them, trying to saturate the first democratic elected government with their cronies. Which didn't work.
So they fired all the people in the business they bought out putting a sixth of the island out of work.
Did you read it when oborne was political editor?
Imo it now serves the agenda of the rich, political power and corporations.
The sun does something similar, although to those who have a smaller vocabulary
Oh and it's turning rather clickbatey
OK
You polarising everything to fit your political agenda negates the likelihood of a rational discussion, so I'll leave you to it.
This is about Lamela anyway

Back
Top Bottom