Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They tend to be the ones who were on Pochettino's case before Xmas ("(Fat) Argie fraud" was a popular term on one forum), funnily enough they've shut their holes in that regard
Some on here as well, sadly - the turd-muncher Eskimo Eskimo was calling for Poch's head few months ago

Do you even understand the level of cunt we're dealing with here?

Last edited:
Very cliché but he'll feel like a brand new signing.
Albeit one who has to (re)adapt to the rigours of the Prem...
doubt we'll see him back to his best before next season...

But he might well get a Cameo this...

after all... someone has to score the title winning goal against Man Utd in the Final match at WHL!!!
:lamelaaghh::kanehand:

he'll feel like a brand new signing.
152336_10.jpg

Fuck me, guy can't catch a break. Injured and out for months so can't do what he loves, brother nearly dies and now his dog dies.

If this is true then fucking hell he is having no luck at the moment, the good thing is after this surely he is due some good luck....
EL or PL would do it.....
If he is able to train now this is surely a good thing as now he can get back with the spurs family and try to take his mind off this!
As a dog man myself really feel for the guy!:dierpochhug:

Clickbait headline of course to provoke the expected reactions. Of course he's not out because his dog has died but because of injury and his brothers accident but you can understand why the death of his dog would compound that even more. Sad story.

I can't wait have him back. He would've been so useful against City for example.

Very sorry to read the situation via a news link. Lots of bad luck to contend with and want to see the upwards curve for the guy as soon as possible. I like him and he adds a lot to our games.

The cynic in me, that seems to grow by the hour these days, wonders if there is more to all this than meets the eye. Let's hope not. Squad needs him back ASAP. Bench on Saturday would be a start

Clickbait headline of course to provoke the expected reactions. Of course he's not out because his dog has died but because of injury and his brothers accident but you can understand why the death of his dog would compound that even more. Sad story.

I can't wait have him back. He would've been so useful against City for example.

Yeah I know what you mean, the headline makes it sound like he is not playing as his dog has died, should have read "out injured Lamela dog dies"
But typical they word it to get clicks!
:dembelefingers:

Fuck me, guy can't catch a break. Injured and out for months so can't do what he loves, brother nearly dies and now his dog dies.

FFS. can i telephone my work place and tell them my pet has died and I need time off work- no. Dont care he's a Tottenham player, get a grip, life can be shite at times-we all have to get on with it. Every one on here needs to stop this empty empathy crap.He needs to get back playing, he may find it easier to cope with all this nonsense.
Sorry to be so harsh, i cant accept all this namby-pamby crap.

FFS. can i telephone my work place and tell them my pet has died and I need time off work- no. Dont care he's a Tottenham player, get a grip, life can be shite at times-we all have to get on with it. Every one on here needs to stop this empty empathy crap.He needs to get back playing, he may find it easier to cope with all this nonsense.
Fuck off prick

Fuck off prick
Insult-very productive.
Lets just say, I see and experience life different to you and have first hand experience with real people that would bring out real feelings of anger and hate. There are young people only a few years younger than him that have a horrid life and have to get on with it.

He's injured. How come that is so difficult to understand?

What's more likely? That he's been out for 3 months because his dog died or that the Telegraph made a clickbait headline to get exactly the response you provided?

Disagreeing, sitting there , living your life of bluff-get out in the real world and meet real people. Ive had a day of listening to some horrid stories of young people and find this very tame and doesn't deserve any sympathy at all.

Disagreeing, sitting there , living your life of bluff-get out in the real world and meet real people. Ive had a day of listening to some horrid stories of young people and find this very tame and doesn't deserve any sympathy at all.

- A loved one (brother) involved in accident, could have died and is now paralysed.
- He is injured and has been for 3 months after initially being told they don't know what's wrong without any signs of getting better meaning he CAN'T work and do what he loves
- A loved one (Simba) has now passed on. You only have to check his instagram to see how attached he was.

Also the fact that he's a fucking SPURS player, I think he can do with some fucking sympathy.

He's injured. How come that is so difficult to understand?

What's more likely? That he's been out for 3 months because his dog died or that the Telegraph made a clickbait headline to get exactly the response you provided?
Yes he is injured-I understand that. lets stick to that and stop all the other nonsense that is surrounding him.What is his injury, why is he been out for so long. He is employed by THFC and they should inform the supporters and then the media on where we are with him. Im piss off with empty sympathy because i just am..

Back
Top Bottom