Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He looked a little beefier than normal in that photo after scoring his goal against Qbag.
:pochsmirk:
image.png

I would give Lamela until Christmas to see if his improvement continues. If it does not it will be time to get rid and get a new 'Mitchell Boy' in.

I've always backed Erik and will do 'til the day we finally get rid of the lad, but even I have to admit that he is moving towards last chance saloon this season. We're seeing the same glimpses in the last couple appearances that make him so exciting to watch, but the boy really has to push on and create some sort of consistency if he wants to make it at Spurs.

I'll be rooting for you every minute Lamela, I really do believe that with a bit of luck and a lot of hard work he can be the exciting and creative player that we expect of him.

Absolutely outstanding today. He was everywhere. Was taking on his man and beating him, played the simple ball as well as playing some nice through balls, was strong on the ball, got the usual assist and he scored to top it all off.

World class performance today. Hopefully this finally made him "one of the lads". Been immense since the TDD-deal(s) fell through. Should've earned unwavering support for the rest of the season now.

I've avoided this thread mostly but i can't believe the amount of people slating him a few games into the season. Some people on here really aren't fans. You don't have to be a "happy clapper" but putting "THFC" in your bio and going on a few tottenham websites isn't enough either.

As one of the biggest and most vocal Lamela defenders... rather than cunt off those who slagged him off (which they FULLY deserve)... I just ask of such people to realise that they were wrong, and to bear that in mind when they slag off the next struggling player who could do with some support.

I've avoided this thread mostly but i can't believe the amount of people slating him a few games into the season. Some people on here really aren't fans. You don't have to be a "happy clapper" but putting "THFC" in your bio and going on a few tottenham websites isn't enough either.

There are mostly positive posts even before this game.

You really do just constantly look for agro. Enjoy the win, Jesus Christ.

If anything Lamela has been given massive amounts of rope by Spurs fans.

Excellent game today, just really stoked that he showed us what he is capable of doing. Sky's the limit with this fella!

There are mostly positive posts even before this game.

You really do just constantly look for agro. Enjoy the win, Jesus Christ.

If anything Lamela has been given massive amounts of rope by Spurs fans.
Please stop @-ing me you know i can't stand you.

For the record, go back 20 pages and read. And have a look on twitter. I'm not looking for aggro at all couldn't give a fuck for it. Just think a lot of fans are cunts and it pissed me off that Lamela has a good game and scores a goal and people are singing his name yet against Qarabag i had people around me giving lamela all sorts of abuse and people saying "get the fuck out of my club". And i can't fucking stand it when people say that. Because as soon as you say that, it ceases to be "your club"

And you, I've definitely fucking seen you slate Lamela.

Like i said. Don't @ me.

Back
Top Bottom