Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lovely, thanks Joe. Mum really enjoyed the cruise and hasn't stopped talking about it. We went to Bracianno, Monaco, Avignon and Cagliari. However, I've come home with a stinking cold, but that's not going to stop me going to the game tomorrow :). Hope you're OK

Fine thanks. Glad you had a good time. I wouldn't expect a mere cold from keeping you away so good luck to us tomorrow. I'm in the East Lower. You're Paxton aren't you?

sb3hn4.gif

Grasping at bloody straws aren't we....
Nothing says 'grasping at straws' like the list of top goal scorers in Europe including one of your own players...

I suppose a more impressive record would be Giroud's 2 goals in his last 20 games, now THAT should be celebrated.
Or how about assist count? I know you guys love that. What is it, 2 league assists in 2016 for Mesut Ozil?

ozilHCIAY.png

:eriksenlol:

I think Townsend's goal at Palace should get the nod. Could be so important in the relegation fight, and he goes for the far post - which is a bit unorthodox in a free kick situation.

It was an amazing goal - in the sense that it was on target. His shooting is such shite I would not be sure that he was actually aiming for the BACK post. I don't resent him doing better, but we are much better off without him.

It was an amazing goal - in the sense that it was on target. His shooting is such shite I would not be sure that he was actually aiming for the BACK post. I don't resent him doing better, but we are much better off without him.
Yep, lovely to see him doing well as he seems like a nice lad and is clearly Spurs through and through, but moments like this shouldn't distract us from the fact that we sold players like him and Sigurdsson for a reason.

They excel in worse teams - but they didn't quite suit us.

Yep, lovely to see him doing well as he seems like a nice lad and is clearly Spurs through and through, but moments like this shouldn't distract us from the fact that we sold players like him and Sigurdsson for a reason.

They excel in worse teams - but they didn't quite suit us.

I never really doubted the quality of Siggy or Townsend just was apparent they didn't fit our style. Siggy didn't have the pace required and with our bombing fullbacks true wingers like Townsend just get in the way. Same can be said for Lennon

Back
Top Bottom