Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Father? :kanewtf:

un2g1HW.gif

If Kane has a decent Euros, the gutter press will be all guns out campaigning him to leave, not unlike the Berbatov, Modric and Bale campaigns
Can you imagine if he has a bad euros though? The press along with Leicester fans will calling for his execution. We know he will stay at least a season, let the press say whatever they want. I am rooting for lad.

Can you imagine if he has a bad euros though? The press along with Leicester fans will calling for his execution. We know he will stay at least a season, let the press say whatever they want. I am rooting for lad.
Exactly. We might as well enjoy it anyway. I love seeing Kane play/score for England.

It's like Spurs methadone to take care of my withdrawal symptoms over the summer.

The way I see it, if Kane knows that playing for Tottenham has given him the platform to go on and start for England (which is the dream for many a young player), then it's not like he needs to go anywhere else to boost his profile - particularly given that he's thriving here.

We're having a bit of a boom in terms of England call-ups; I'd go as far to say that our players are starting to not be overlooked by (in my opinion inferior) alternatives from teams like Liverpool and Woolwich. So perhaps we might be able to attract young English players who are licking their lips at the prospect of 'doing a Kane' or 'doing an Alli'.

Oh I do love Matt Beery
Has anyone got (or seen) a gif. with him just screaming the word "FUUUUUUCK!" really high pitched at the beginning on an episode of "Toast"?
It's exactly what I wanted to put in my 'one word to describe the season' Thread!!
Can't find it anywhere on YouTubes or Googlies!

Back
Top Bottom