Daniel Levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking hell man. I give up.

In all seriousness, can you blame anyone who questions your support for Spurs when you only post anti-Spurs comments.. That's a serious question..
When we win - nothing... When we lose you're the first one on here, fuck Levy this fuck Levy that.. Do you seriously wonder why we question you???

In all seriousness, can you blame anyone who questions your support for Spurs when you only post anti-Spurs comments.. That's a serious question..
When we win - nothing... When we lose you're the first one on here, fuck Levy this fuck Levy that.. Do you seriously wonder why we question you???
I post plenty when we win. Look at the last match thread. I'm on there. After we won. But to clarify, ArctwaT specifically asked if other match goers on here can vouch for my support. I'll be at city away. I'm offering to meet anyone who wishes to help him out or see me for themselves. Why do you find that threatening ?

How can there be a fundamental difference between the words 'competing' and 'competitive'.

It's not possibly possible.

IMO Competing in Europe simply means that you're in a European competition whereas being competitive means that you're an extremely hard opponent that is going fairly deep to very deep in the comp.

I post plenty when we win. Look at the last match thread. I'm on there. After we won. But to clarify, ArctwaT specifically asked if other match goers on here can vouch for my support. I'll be at city away. I'm offering to meet anyone who wishes to help him out or see me for themselves. Why do you find that threatening ?

Maybe I misread the situation.. If so I'll be the first to apologise but it certainly LOOKED liked you were insinuating
that you'd like to meet and not so you could buy a drink.
Plus i've been dying to use that picture for ages..:levylol:

My next game will be City away on 14 Feb. No doubt a fan of your stature wont be missing such a big match. We can exchange contact details closer to the day. we`ll meet up in the concourse. you can then buy me a drink and apologise you mouthy cunt. If you aint going, nominate someone else on here who is and they can take your place.
City away - how many points do you have, cunto? When did you last attend an 1882 game - surely someone must know you here if you have enough points for City away

What do you think will happen to Chelsea and City when Mansour and Abramovich are gone?
I dunno one of the world's most wealthiest men will approach our chairman about a takeover, he'll not have a clue who they are tell him to do one and he'll go off and purchase Chelsea/city...

And he did have a lot of them. But what's your point? That we need to put the club at risk to go chasing City? Or that we need to focus on being a small time club and stick to domestic cups?

The FA Cup is now a door prize that qualifies us for a competition we're already in. It does not bring glory.
Further proof what a deluded burger-muncher like yourself who's entire knowledge of this club is based on Twitter and Wiki knows about the FA Cup

In short - fuck off and go support City or Chelsea you glory hunting wanker. You don't have the faintest clue what this club or the FA Cup is about more than reading a fucking balance sheet to suck off ENIC or some dumb cunt's stats on Twitter how Poch is the next Bill Nic or how you have intimate knowlege of Kane's salary

I blame Daniel for bringing this level of new cunt fans by exposing us to the North America market. Sad times for our fan base, sad times indeed. Shameful scenes

City away - how many points do you have, cunto? When did you last attend an 1882 game - surely someone must know you here if you have enough points for City away
119 points. But all applications were successful . Surprised you didn't realise that. Then again, I'm not actually. Anyway, see you there ? Or are you nominating a representative.

119 points. But all applications were successful . Surprised you didn't realise that. Then again, I'm not actually. Anyway, see you there ? Or are you nominating a representative.
Are you buying my plane ticket as well?

If not - take a selfie at the game and post it here - clearly depicting it's the correct game - you can mask out your mug if you wish. I'm not the only one questioning your aligience here btw - so you can redeem yourself once and for all or forever remain as FOUND OUT

Further proof what a deluded burger-muncher like yourself who's entire knowledge of this club is based on Twitter and Wiki knows about the FA Cup

In short - fuck off and go support City or Chelsea you glory hunting wanker. You don't have the faintest clue what this club or the FA Cup is about more than reading a fucking balance sheet to suck off ENIC or some dumb cunt's stats on Twitter how Poch is the next Bill Nic or how you have intimate knowlege of Kane's salary

I blame Daniel for bringing this level of new cunt fans by exposing us to the North America market. Sad times for our fan base, sad times indeed. Shameful scenes
Awe, such kind words of support Arcey, my dear pup.

I'll keep my words small, so that you don't need to run off to find your mother's dictionary in the middle of reading my reply (actually, fuck it, I won't):

To dare is to do.

In this case, that means taking a sleeping giant stuck in the mid-table doldrums, and building them into a European giant again. That means no short-cuts, no domestic cups and then stagnation, no debt-fueled binges leading to financial crises. It means systematically building the club into a contender, both off pitch in terms of facilities, and on-pitch in terms of the team. And building a contender means a lot of trial and error in getting parts to fit. And then, when parts get stolen, or broken, finding new ones. And doing it over, and over again.

That takes a lot more testicular and mental fortitude than screaming "Levy, spend some fucking money!" and calling everyone who doesn't agree with your small time "Buy me an aging striker and an FA Cup" mentality a gooner

It's the very grown-up approach of hard work, sacrifice and ignoring the trash-talk of mouth-breathing journalists and pundits. I realize you can't tolerate that approach, as you're too busy embracing the instant gratification approach of the twitter/Sky Sports world you try to mock, but it's the one this club has chosen, for perhaps the first goddamn time in its history, and its been working admirably.

Awe, such kind words of support Arcey, my dear pup.

I'll keep my words small, so that you don't need to run off to find your mother's dictionary in the middle of reading my reply (actually, fuck it, I won't):

To dare is to do.

In this case, that means taking a sleeping giant stuck in the mid-table doldrums, and building them into a European giant again. That means no short-cuts, no domestic cups and then stagnation, no debt-fueled binges leading to financial crises. It means systematically building the club into a contender, both off pitch in terms of facilities, and on-pitch in terms of the team. And building a contender means a lot of trial and error in getting parts to fit. And then, when parts get stolen, or broken, finding new ones. And doing it over, and over again.

That takes a lot more testicular and mental fortitude than screaming "Levy, spend some fucking money!" and calling everyone who doesn't agree with your small time "Buy me an aging striker and an FA Cup" mentality a gooner

It's the very grown-up approach of hard work, sacrifice and ignoring the trash-talk of mouth-breathing journalists and pundits. I realize you can't tolerate that approach, as you're too busy embracing the instant gratification approach of the twitter/Sky Sports world you try to mock, but it's the one this club has chosen, for perhaps the first goddamn time in its history, and its been working admirably.
We were never a sleeping giant - NEVER. Do you even understand our history? 2 league titles in 150 years. The closest to that definition currently would be Liverpool btw.

But all that is besides the point. Acquainting winning domestic cups with 'stagnation' is beyond laughable.

Winning the FA Cup does not translate to failure elsewhere - how myopic of a view indeed. I rather win a cup than make 4th place - ironic you speak about ignoring mass media propaganda yet you've been completely brainwashed by the Top 4 is everything / CL hype-machine. As if ever we stood a chance of winning it.

Are you buying my plane ticket as well?

If not - take a selfie at the game and post it here - clearly depicting it's the correct game - you can mask out your mug if you wish. I'm not the only one questioning your aligience here btw - so you can redeem yourself once and for all or forever remain as FOUND OUT
Nominate another forum member who's going. I'm sure there's plenty. In fact I'll put it out there myself. If anyone's going to city away please meet me for a beer in the away end so we can shut this cunts mouth once and for all.
No you're not the only one questioning my allegiance. There's two of you. The other shit only threatened to murder me and throw homophobic insults. Girls play. But you, on the other hand insist on labelling me a gooner. In every fucking thread I post in. With no fucking evidence to back up such vile accusations. As I say, meet me at city, or someone else can , and then shut the fuck up

Back
Top Bottom