The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs carrier bag from former USSR

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That was only the second goal in around 9 hours of European footy that Quarabag have conceded at home.
That was such an intelligent performance...tactically....
I listened all of the first half to the to the Eng. commentary...how Spurs were treating this as a training game etc.
Poch, and his team, called it to perfection.

Could easily have been 3 as their keeper and the woodwork had good games!

Even Carroll who I don't really rate put in a cpl of hefty challenges!

Good boy!

:sandroscream:

I do love the bromance between Ali and Son - noticed it between them from the first time they played with eachother.

CUxIWklXIAEOpJ4.jpg

Love this picture too.

And whilst I'm turning a match thread into a graphic design thread...
Neville Brody designed the recent England kit's typeface. He has also just overseen the Channel 4 'redesign'.
He made his name art directing The Face magazine.
Michael Mann (the director of Heat, The Insider and The Last of the Mohicans) uses his agency for all of his posters and the credits on his films.

Wait that's not the famous opus is it??

Haha, no.

Published by Face37 Ltd, Football Type is a non profit book celebrating football and typography. The book was a limited edition of 1000 with each bespoke cover hand numbered using official FAPL lettering. 100% of the profits went to the Football Foundation. On the website customers could choose their number colour.

The book raised £22,444.73 for Horwich St Marys, Bolton. Gary Neville officially opened the state-of-the-art pavilion in 2014.

Football Type | Face37 Ltd

So is this right? For us to finish first, we need to draw or win. If we lose, we need Anderlecht to draw or lose. Then because we have amount of points against each other, it would go down to goal difference? So Anderlecht have to win by 3 or more?

So is this right? For us to finish first, we need to draw or win. If we lose, we need Anderlecht to draw or lose. Then because we have amount of points against each other, it would go down to goal difference? So Anderlecht have to win by 3 or more?
We need a point. Our head to head against Anderlecht is level so GD will count between us and them.

We need a point. Our head to head against Anderlecht is level so GD will count between us and them.
But isn't our goal difference between them the same? Both 2-1 results, or is it overall goal difference? In which case we're up by 2 at the moment. So they could win by 1 goal and we lose to Monaco and we'd still be first? Or I'm ballsing this up.

Back
Top Bottom