Tottenham Hotspur Vs Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i just came from the swimming pool (38-40 Celsius degrees here) and i'm kinda tired ,cooked in the sun,i seen many girls making topless,free tities to watch,i have now red skin,i feel the body burning right now ,i opened tv ,and ,surprise!,Spurs-Everton on Eurosport Romania Live ,they rocks! love you Eurosport!
but i don't know the first 11 ,is there my "Son" in the pitch ? or is too early ?

Our lack of creativity in the final third is apparent again, I have no idea why we signed Trippier when even a shit off form Walker seems to walk into the team and Mason has a fantastic engine but fuck me he is a horrible football player.

i just came from the swimming pool (38-40 Celsius degrees here) and i'm kinda tired ,cooked in the sun,i seen many girls making topless,free tities to watch,i have now red skin,i feel the body burning right now ,i opened tv ,and ,surprise!,Spurs-Everton on Eurosport Romania Live ,they rocks! love you Eurosport!
but i don't know the first 11 ,is there my "Son" in the pitch ? or is too early ?

You know, there's this thing called a stream...if you have the internet you can watch it no matter what.

Son isn't playing.

Huge
Walker-Toby-Jan-Rose
Dier-Bentaleb
Dembele-Mason-Chadli
Kane

Back
Top Bottom