Spurs announced as opponents for 2015 AT&T MLS All-Star Game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wait.... Has no one commented on what seems to be a giant Twitter selfie stick?!

Also, why wouldn't they play Keane, MLS all stars was his favourite team growing up wasn't it?

Seems like a lot of difference in a pre season tour - like Mancs are doing, travelling 12,000 in the US & playing every 4 days - to going to play two games after the season in Malaysia and Sydney, having your holidays, coming back, getting fit playing 3 pre season friendlies behind closed doors on your own training ground before flying out to US for one game.
I'd say we have had a much better preparation than we have last season. The squad has been in it's own environment monitoring fitness, trying out players & getting match fit playing games etc., instead of doing all that whilst travelling around the US.

It really is a shame about Keano. He was loved by so many, but he went and fucked it up with a stupid statement or two, now this is the byproduct of every time he is brought.

Don't get me wrong, I don't feel bad for him, just such a turn.

I saw on facebook the players brought a scrabble board on the flight, can you imagine footballers playing scrabble? Probably ended up something like this:

hs-030_3z.jpg

I know that Mason is injured through his Instagram posts, no idea about Townsend - he was involved in the first few games but haven't seen anything recently...

And I think we can all assume Ade, Soldado and Chiriches are definitely gone.

Mason just can't seem to stay healthy. I don't think we can really rely on him. I was hoping for just one CDM, but I think we might need another box to box player as well.

I'm guessing Townsend is hurt as well, but it wouldn't surprise me if he's on the outs as well.

Mason and Pritchard notable omissions through injury. Lloris injured too but he's captain

Lennon, Chiriches, Soldado and Adebayor make sense.

Townsend is the strange one.

At least that's cleared up. To be honest I wasn't expecting Townsend to start in Utd game anyway.

Think the team picks itself for that game.

so has lamela been back in the UK yet after playing for Argenitina, or is he going direct to join up with the squad in the US.
Shame to see a few injuries already but hopefully nothing potentially serious for any of them. We DEFINITELY need a midfielder. Looks like Dembele def staynig though.

Back
Top Bottom