Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have you been lurking for a while? You seem remarkably self-assured. I was frightened of Sammy for at least 6 months. :pochwtf:

You surprise me Joe Clash.

I had his number from day five. Spammy is as spammy does. He doesn't interact with out door folk. They're not to be trusted and may mug him for his benefit money.

Far safer in here for his ilk.

I am convinced in my own brilliance, but everyone wants me to prove it all the time, rather than just accept my superiority. I just thought I would joing the forum and laugh at the people paying my wages, well I do have sometime off...
:adegrin2:
Well by all means go for it.

"It ain't what a man don't know that makes him a fool - it's what he knows, that ain't so".

:adethumbup:

I've given him the benefit of the doubt before & don't think it's the time or the place to question the validity of his mental health concerns. Nobody from the club has come out & said "he's swinging the lead & we are onto him". Quite the opposite. The club have supported him him in a private, dignified & professional manner which suggests, to me at least, that his problems are genuine. If he was lead swinging Levy would have found a way of getting him out of the club by now. Of that I'm pretty sure. Each to their own though. Ade has always polarised opinion more than any player I can remember. His mental health Issues shouldn't be dismissed though. It would explain a lot about his enormous form swings over the years. On his day, unplayable. But also unplayable from the managers point of view if his mental health is shot to pieces.

I've given him the benefit of the doubt before & don't think it's the time or the place to question the validity of his mental health concerns. Nobody from the club has come out & said "he's swinging the lead & we are onto him". Quite the opposite. The club have supported him which suggests that his problems are genuine. If he was lead swinging Levy would have found a way of getting him out of the club by now. Of that I'm pretty sure. Each to their own though. Ade has always polarised opinion more than any player I can remember. His mental health Issues shouldn't be dismissed though. It would explain a lot about his enormous form swings over the years. On his day, unplayable. But also unplayable from the managers point of view if his mental health is shot to pieces.

Lol. On his day dough.

I love that one.

'Get at you'

Get over yourself, you pulled a cunts trick, got called out and now you're clinging on trying to find a scrap to win with. Pathetic.

Are you or are you not arguing over the internet during work hours, and using Chadlis dads death to make your point.....

stop pretending you care, its embarrassing

:adelol:

There was an old man from Venus
He had incredibly large penis
It went very hard, like a lump of lard....

The remarkable penis from Venus

Lol. On his day dough.

I love that one.
Some folk have short memories about how good he could be. I agree that he's looked lazy & uninterested much of the time, but if his head is all over the place, then that would explain why. It would also explain why he hasn't been part of Poch's first team plans. In a way, it has helped the emergence of Kane this season thankfully for the club. But let's not beat up on Ade until the facts are known

Youre too dull for a multi
tumblr_inline_n9el2erVBM1rfle2b.gif

Back
Top Bottom