2017 FAYC semi-final vs Chelsea (14th March - 7:15pm - WHL - Block 16)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great night last night, one of the best 1882s yet (even though it wasn't actually an 1882!)
Antics with the big-mouth young chavs were hilarious. And the tube and the walk to the tube were fantastic - was gutted that I had to get off at Earls Court, I should have just stayed on for the ride and then gone back the other way!

What a laugh last night. It was my visit trip to a youth game. I work in Wimbledon so it wasn't far for me.

We did not stop singing for the whole game. Loads of funny songs. Top night.

Question. What is the protocol for finding the other guys on here. Is there a secret handshake! I can't imagine people introducing themselves as there internet names!

Who was the lad in the grey hoody near the chelsea fans. He did alot of the singing. Started singing happy birthday towards the end. I am guessing that was someone on here.

Great Night(apart from the result) Superb atmosphere...And the London Pride in the pub before hand was like nectar from the Gods.
Difference between the teams,for me was that a few of the Chelsea kids were that bit more physically mature for their age.
If the result depended on the fans on the Night Chelsea wouldn't have bothered coming out for the second half.
Cracking Night :)

" Your just a sh*t 1 Direction" ..That did make me chuckle

Them: "There's only one team in London".....
Us: "... I mean, there's not"

I have completely fucked my voice. I've got to go to a high society bank at mid-day.... hopefully a nice blazer will cover me.

From *shudder* theshedend

Devil Dog -
really...what`s the point of a youth team...they won`t get in to the first team

Blue Daze -
Nice positivity there.
I think we should absolutely be doing more to integrate young players into the first-team but there are some real gems in this team so maybe you could've sh*t on them somewhere else?

Devil Dog -
Real gems a...that was said of them that last year...and the year before...and the year before that...and so on.
They`re not getting picked regularly...they`re getting loaned out then sold.
I`m not sh*tting on them...the club is...the current manager is (who ever is in charge at the time).
I would love to see a youth product become a star at the club like Kane is at spurs.

From *shudder* theshedend

Devil Dog -
really...what`s the point of a youth team...they won`t get in to the first team

Blue Daze -
Nice positivity there.
I think we should absolutely be doing more to integrate young players into the first-team but there are some real gems in this team so maybe you could've sh*t on them somewhere else?

Devil Dog -
Real gems a...that was said of them that last year...and the year before...and the year before that...and so on.
They`re not getting picked regularly...they`re getting loaned out then sold.
I`m not sh*tting on them...the club is...the current manager is (who ever is in charge at the time).
I would love to see a youth product become a star at the club like Kane is at spurs.

I've never seen someone go from utter incompetence to making a mildly valid point so quickly.

Great videos! :) , For people wondering what happened to me and who i am. I was next to you all haha , as you will see in this video , I am the person you can see right now with the Tottenham scarf lol

Back
Top Bottom