2015/16 Kit Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Guess this is as good a place as any to ask this:

I'm not a frequent buyer of kits, but i'm thinking of buying one with Kane on the back. Because he is Kane. So i'm wondering if they usually have a big sale at the end of the season on the kits? Since the prices usually are a fucking joke.

Not that you have asked this but my advice is to never get a kit with a current players name on it - it will almost definitely taint the kit when the player (invariably) leaves.

I'm not a frequent buyer of kits, but i'm thinking of buying one with Kane on the back. Because he is Kane. So i'm wondering if they usually have a big sale at the end of the season on the kits? Since the prices usually are a fucking joke.

This season i bought last year's cup shirt for £10 & this year's home shirt for £24. Never wear replicas but cant turn down a bargain!

I'm only a poor little Yiddo, i stand at the back of the shelf.................

You will surely find it at a way lower price in some online store when the next ones are in the shops.
(If you don't mind having the old one)

Not that you have asked this but my advice is to never get a kit with a current players name on it - it will almost definitely taint the kit when the player (invariably) leaves.
Guess there is some truth to that. My friend, who is a Liverpool fan, is currently the owner of one Carroll shirt, one Torres shirt and one Suarez.

B-sf26PW0AAETIu.jpg

B-zGadQW4AAvvWC.jpg

This season i bought last year's cup shirt for £10 & this year's home shirt for £24. Never wear replicas but cant turn down a bargain!

I'm only a poor little Yiddo, i stand at the back of the shelf.................
I got last years normal home shirt for 10
more importantly, i got the yellow/black UA polo shirt for 17 from sports direct. its still 44 (or 45, cant remember which) in the club shop

I think people forget how much sponsors put into our club money wise AiA pay us millions we would be a lot worse of without a sponsor never going to happen.Wait a few years with the new stadium a sponsor will be everywhere and on the shirts with the same name

Home kits are currently discounted 50% off.

Seriously though, it's only a matter of time until that lot start pumping money into a Premier League club to promote themselves ahead of 2022. Qatar Airways is a thing, right?

Admittedly, we don't exactly carry the prestige of a Barcelona...

The Qatar government already own PSG. I think they're pretty happy keeping their investments there for the moment. They've already hosted several different sports finals, if I remember right, and have their fingers in other pots too. Shouldn't be hard for a billionaire royal company to gain publicity for a world cup final....

Sponsors are usually random companies you've never heard of. E.g. Chelsea's new sponsor makes tires

The Qatar government already own PSG. I think they're pretty happy keeping their investments there for the moment. They've already hosted several different sports finals, if I remember right, and have their fingers in other pots too. Shouldn't be hard for a billionaire royal company to gain publicity for a world cup final....

Sponsors are usually random companies you've never heard of. E.g. Chelsea's new sponsor makes tires
Well, you never know.
Keep racking my brain for the most embarrassing logo we could get from a sponsor... Am sometimes surprised by the random ones and how terrible they look.

Derby-County-14-15-Kits.jpg

The expression on the left-hand Derby player's face says it all.

Back
Top Bottom