TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bore off you clueless troll

I'm a consistent poster and have been for 4 months. At what point do I become a member and not a troll?

Take your tin foil hate on and stop being so paranoid. Try grow up a little while you're at it, negative spamming me for nothing is pathetic.

I'm a consistent poster and have been for 4 months. At what point do I become a member and not a troll?

Take your tin foil hate on and stop being so paranoid. Try grow up a little while you're at it, negative spamming me for nothing is pathetic.
You're a consistent gooner piece of trolling turd - nothing more. Low-level trolling for that matter, no wit or subtlety. Everyone knows this by now and you've been well and truly found out. Voted btw.

You're a consistent gooner piece of trolling turd - nothing more. Low-level trolling for that matter, no wit or subtlety. Everyone knows this by now and you've been well and truly found out. Voted btw.

Rather than argue with someone who has just gone through every post i've made and negged it, I'll just put you on ignore. Find a new person to persecute, mate, have a good one.

You're consistently showing yourself to be an argumentative cunt with little to offer to the forum. Now behave

Rather than argue with someone who has just gone through every post i've made and negged it, I'll just put you on ignore. Find a new person to persecute, mate, have a good one.
Won't change the fact what you truly are - everyone has seen through that already, gooner maggot

You're ignored too, mate. For someone who has "little to offer on the forum", I have more positive ratings than you do :ade:
Oh dear. Really, oh dear. From the man who got sin binned for being an argumentative cunt with little to offer. Now you want to be very grown up about how many positive ratings you have. You do know people think you're a twat don't you ?

Last edited:
Anyone that thinks missing 10 days for a funeral is lacking match practice and won't be full fitness, absolutely has to be trolling. Poorly.
33 hours to go. I just woke up thinking about the individual merits of all our midfield players and how we get the best out of them. Haven't been this excited for a derby since Redknapp was here.

Anyone that thinks missing 10 days for a funeral is lacking match practice and won't be full fitness, absolutely has to be trolling. Poorly.
33 hours to go. I just woke up thinking about the individual merits of all our midfield players and how we get the best out of them. Haven't been this excited for a derby since Redknapp was here.
It's going to be fucking epic.

Says the forum hero who has just gone through every post of mine just to do the exact same thing. You fucking hypocritical oddball

Not gonna go over ground already trod.

If you think no real game time in 21 days is a good thing, fair play, but I'd imagine every manager going would disagree.

If you think no real game time in 21 days is a good thing, fair play, but I'd imagine every manager going would disagree.
OMG YOU'RE RIGHT. HOW IS HE GOING TO COPE???

Its his fucking job you pleb. When you go on holiday, how long does it take you to get back to full pace at work?

Don't argue with Jayc1 mate. He starts putting kisses after all your posts if you do, & then he ignores you. It's very upsetting.

Its his fucking job you pleb. When you go on holiday, how long does it take you to get back to full pace at work?

If we're going to give shit examples, how long do you think Mo Farah trained for the Olympics? Months. These are professional athletes, this isn't just "any job".

Your body has to learn to cope with the stress and strain; Stambouli took months to get fully match fit and looked embarrassingly slow and tired during that period. How many times do you hear players and managers say "Training isn't good enough, you need match fitness"? 21 days with very little game time and little exercise is a lot.

Fuck, forgot to type it in capitals to prove I'm 'right'. Difference of opinion, far too many people on here think they are omniscient little Godlings who take it personally when you disagree.

Last edited:
And you can fuck off as well... :adelol:
lK1KZHE.jpg

:levylol:

Back
Top Bottom