TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I may be wrong (I'm not) but i feel like all those heat maps do is prove my point. He's central, he drags defenders out, he goes wide to receive the ball and comes inside. I know you don't get it and and i know more about football than you so to save you the trouble don't bother replying because I'm fed up of having to unhide your posts to see what nonsense you're spouting. Every single one of those heat maps shows me a players who is best in the middle of the pitch. Funnily enough central players are allowed out wide.
Thats the point of having the role freed up by having 2 Defensive mids.

Anyway Pat Nevin explains it better than i ever could
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30463120

So the heat maps show that it doesnt matter if Eriksen starts on the "left" or central with 3 AMs because he covers the same ground.....but its proven your point. Your point that he is out of position if he plays "on the left".

You seem to think that Dembele is going to play in Eriksens position rather than observing that the formation has changed from 4-2-3-1, to 4-3-3. Dembele is still that bit deeper, bolstering up the CM positions, and Kane playing a slightly less isolated role.

Stop reading the manuals, and start paying attention to Spurs games.

Last edited:
If we're thinking Eriksen is a must, and Dembele would only be an option as a 10, to me it's not a Lamela vs. Dembele question, it's a Chadli/Lamela question. And I think that depends on what Poche wants from our right side.

But Im not thinking that.

I dont judge roles by shirt numbers. If Dembele, Eriksen and Chadli play behind Kane, I couldnt give a toss if it was "Dembele vs Lamela", or "Chadli vs Lamela".

It will be the front three I prefer and thats what I care about.

As I told Beale, the formation slightly changes with Dembele, not just the staff.

Last edited:
Rather than argue with someone who has just gone through every post i've made and negged it, I'll just put you on ignore. Find a new person to persecute, mate, have a good one.
Jog on, gooner melt mouth-breather. You're doneski here

Woke up in the middle of the night sweating..... It's British Heart Foundation wear red to work day today!

We're fucked with the bad juju already.

:adewtf::pochwtf:

Not been excited for a North London Derby in ages. I put that mostly down to the result we achieved at home to Chelsea

Please don't let me down Tottenham.

The BBC has just (BBC Breakfast, ca. 7.30) shown a clip from Poch's pre-match interview with the undertitle
"Mauricio Pochettino, head coach Tottenham Hotspurs"

for fuck sake. Anyone got a BBC contact ?

Rather than argue with someone who has just gone through every post i've made and negged it, I'll just put you on ignore. Find a new person to persecute, mate, have a good one.

listen bitch, arseface wears red jorts and plays with lego, he's right next to fucking worthless :kaboullol:

OMG YOU'RE RIGHT. HOW IS HE GOING TO COPE???

Its his fucking job you pleb. When you go on holiday, how long does it take you to get back to full pace at work?

i'm not worried about THE FUCKN DOLPHIN playing but comparing some random bitches job to a professional athlete is naive as fuck, but then again you are abit thick :freund:

article-1346559-0CBC7AD7000005DC-28_634x621.jpg

JUJU BITCHES!!!

This amazing chap is walking from the wirral to white Hart Lane in time to see spurs give the the dirty south London wanderers a pasting. Raising money for macmillian cancer. Round of applause in order I think.

Check out @penketh_craig's Tweet:

Dembele came on against chelsea when mason went off injured but you have a point nonetheless.
Walcock and Ozel are key to them but NLD fitness will hopefully let them down?
They are arrogants and I highly doubt they would surrender possession like they did to City against a team 'they look down on', they are probably going to put attacking team that would 'dictate the game' in their own terms.

However I believe in MoPo and as a Bielsa student, I agree with you that he must have few tricks and tactical masterclass under his sleeves, I've never questioned that ability in him.
They will be defensive and play on the counter, this is the new Scum? Although the Scum have the arrogance they will not have the balls to play openly against us. They will feel that on the day, we could out play them. Either MP or AW will not want the game to run away form them so it will be tight. However, I feel we (the players) will want to make a mark in the sand and so, be up for it BIG TIME.

How the game pans out depends on who scores first. Theres nothing better rallying the players and supporters than an equaliser (then who knows)?

So the heat maps show that it doesnt matter if Eriksen starts on the "left" or central with 3 AMs because he covers the same ground.....but its proven your point. Your point that he is out of position if he plays "on the left".

You seem to think that Dembele is going to play in Eriksens position rather than observing that the formation has changed from 4-2-3-1, to 4-3-3. Dembele is still that bit deeper, bolstering up the CM positions, and Kane playing a slightly less isolated role.

Stop reading the manuals, and start paying attention to Spurs games.

you are spot on here.. 4-3-3 with kane playing as a false 9..

Yep. I've been a rebel and not worn red though. Fuck 'em. They can have my dosh but I am not sacrificing my soul.
We've got that at work. I'm wearing blue and white. Fuck off you reds. Any charity that demands I wear red before the NLD can fuck off too. Most people with dodgy hearts eat badly, smoke, drink too much and/or are fat lazy bastards. Much better charities out there.

Back
Top Bottom