Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm too damn excited for this. February is going to be crazy with Woolwich, Liverpool, West ham and Fiorentina in the Europa League. Ending the month and beginning the new one with a cup final at Wembley.

Love it

Based on everyone applying:
All ST holders will be successful
250-299 will be 100% successful
150-199 will have a good chance of getting a ticket
Below 149 it looks unlikely

But this is based on everyone applying, so in reality 130-140 points should get you a ticket. Surprisly quite low boundaries!
The LP table hasn't been updated since the start of December - a lot of people will have picked up an extra 10-30 points since then, so expect the cut-off to be a bit higher. Would be helpful if they actually updated the LP table on a monthly basis like the page says they do!

199 :avbpray: with two weeks left of my travels i have never wanted a holiday to fly by quicker. Might have to buy a fiorentina ticket just to help my nerves a bit more and then stand on the corner selling my ass tonight with the lady boys.

Frustrating thing for me as I only really attend away games is that before this season the LP were the same for home / away games.

Probably just miss out I reckon.Only positive is the atmosphere will be nothing on Sheff United away.

If I apply for 2 tickets on 2 memberships, i.e. me and my wife, and I`ve got say 200pts and she has 100pts do they average them out at 150. Or if the cut off was 140 or so would they just send me one ticket and Wifey misses out. I`m sure I read somewhere its averaged out ?
No averaging, see the spurs site FAQs

How many points required to get a decent seat?

Fuck sitting in the upper tiers at that shit hole
Agreed. I was up on the back row for the Utd final. Shit view, shit game, shit result.

:walkercry:

Standing behind the goal is where it's at though, 2008 was awesome.

:king:

Maybe, just maybe...
B8l3ChcIMAAFo6L.png:large

Last edited:
I have been collecting LP every since the system was put in place. But now they only count the points from the last four years. So someone who has been going for 20 years is still on par with someone who has been going for 4 years. What do people reckon about this?

Also has anyone seen the melts on Facebook moaning about the fact that it should be 'first come first served' and its unfair that season ticket holders get priority.

Bit concerned we have Fiorentina three days before the final. The only hope is we have a three goal lead from the first leg and we can maybe rest some players.

Whether we have a 3 goal advantage or not, we should be resting our main players anyway, as far as I am concerned.

It's all about smacking seven shades of shit out of Chelsea

Back
Top Bottom