Tottenham Hotspur vs. Chelsea [CAPITAL ONE CUP FINAL]

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will the pre/post game "allocated spurs pub(s)' , whatever it may be, be for ticket holders holder? Thinking of coming down and drinking in the area with fellow yids.

Yes - no point in allocating pubs if they don't check the ticket.

I'm pretty sure the pubs within a certain radius are banned from showing the match as well.

How's the chance of me getting 2 tickets for this? Never been a member, but I'm planning on flying over from Denmark. General sale? Impossible? Realistic price range?
:avbpray:

How's the chance of me getting 2 tickets for this? Never been a member, but I'm planning on flying over from Denmark. General sale? Impossible? Realistic price range?
Impossible. Only chance is a friend, corporate links or a ticket tout who'll charge you hundreds or more for a ticket that may or may not actually work.

As a non member you have no chance of getting a ticket. I doubt this will go on stubhub either, so your best option is either beg/ask a ST or a member with enough LP's who can't go to buy you a ticket on your behalf or go on twitter and on the Spurs tickets page

Impossible. Only chance is a friend, corporate links or a ticket tout who'll charge you hundreds or more for a ticket that may or may not actually work.

As a non member you have no chance of getting a ticket. I doubt this will go on stubhub either, so your best option is either beg/ask a ST or a member with enough LP's who can't go to buy you a ticket on your behalf or go on twitter and on the Spurs tickets page

Bummer. Thanks though :adebaehug:

I was in the Cheski end at the bridge when Lampard's 'Goal' equalised Sandr's bullet and we went on to lose 2-1. Had to site next to a gurning cunt who got a text from his mate saying 'it wasn't even over the line!' Cunt. Most unpleasant football experience of my life. Never again.
Remember that well, was in our end and had a clear view of it not crossing the line. I can imagine how you felt. I was in the City end this year in the 4-1 defeat, in the corporate section actually, and really wanted to punch this one plastic, corporate Man City fucker who was taking the piss out of Spurs...had to remind myself that I would be banned, arrested etc!

someone with a monumental ego?
what prompted you to ask?
55351531.jpg

That is the attitude I love to see from us yids rather than in-fighting. Respect.
I don't enjoy in fighting. But it's what often happens when you don't see eye to eye & can't speak face to face. But with Super Jan, I'd be honoured to take him down his local to watch the match if he's well enough come the day- as long as I'm not flying out somewhere to do it. Neither of us are likely to make it to wembley for very different reasons but I like a lot of people on here (for very different reasons) & to watch the match with people who don't have tickets, but with whom I've had a good laugh with on this forum would be brilliant. And someone who's not enjoying the best of health right now is top of the pile for me. Cheers mate.

I was in the Cheski end at the bridge when Lampard's 'Goal' equalised Sandr's bullet and we went on to lose 2-1. Had to site next to a gurning cunt who got a text from his mate saying 'it wasn't even over the line!' Cunt. Most unpleasant football experience of my life. Never again.

A mate of mine who is a chav cunt as well unfortunately offered me his ticket in their end for that game. I'd not bothered trying to get an away ticket (although it doesn't seem to be that difficult when I've done it), but he couldn't make it and said I could just go for free. I nearly did but ended up staying in the pub with a load of yids. Glad I did haha

Back
Top Bottom