Big Fat Nacer Chadli.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't particularly want to justify it. Just wondered if you were demanding justification from sammyspurs sammyspurs for his post, would you be able to tell us why his was the only one you found offensive enough to call out? Could be said you are having a go at the poster, not the post.
But, it's your business if you don't want to share.
No. I find a lot of shit on here offensive. But im not here to win the Internet like some people. Context.
There's a semi final on tonight. Spurs are in it...it's half time, so you can still see the second half if you want.

We're one up (2-0 agg), Eriksen
yeah. It's a shame that people are tearing it up about things that should not even be issues. I can't & wouldn't call somebody a racist name , but it's all fucking hilarious if I cunt someone off with a gif of a disabled kid. Spoils the football chat. Sammy- back down on this one. It's probably the only time I will argue or disagree with you. Salmon? I think you are a frustrated legal executive. If you are a big hitter in the city, let's meet up & compare practising certificates. I am calling you out you fishy twat.

No. I find a lot of shit on here offensive. But im not here to win the Internet like some people. Context.

yeah. It's a shame that people are tearing it up about things that should not even be issues. I can't & wouldn't call somebody a racist name , but it's all fucking hilarious if I cunt someone off with a gif of a disabled kid. Spoils the football chat. Sammy- back down on this one. It's probably the only time I will argue or disagree with you. Salmon? I think you are a frustrated legal executive. If you are a big hitter in the city, let's meet up & compare practising certificates. I am calling you out you fishy twat.
Would you also like to compare penis lengths?

Definitely. I will happily meet you wherever & whenever. You are a fraud with an attitude.
I will make it easy. Post your current practising certificate & I will post mine. & we can then meet up. I am calling you out & will meet you anywhere you want to either chat law or expose you. Bring it on salmon.

Come on sammy. Got anything more hideous to post just to prove how hard you are? Any other minority or disadvantaged person you want to poke fun at whilst living it up in Sweden from behind a keyboard? I used to respect you. But you are a complete cunt aren't you ?

Good to see Chadli smiling with the team again.
EwC1meu.jpg

l
Is this the first time you've posted to express your unhappiness at an offensive post? There's been thousands on here and I understand your reasons behind posting about this one. However, is it any more deserving of outrage than the other offensive posts on here?
You really need an answer to this? I've seen it & I don't like it any more than racist abuse. I can't call Ade a racially abusive name -which I wouldn't do anyway -but it's fine if I call you a "spastic" or a "Mong"? I've seen it on here but I finally decided to question it in the same way I'd question racist abuse. Do you have a problem with that? Or is nobody allowed to re evaluate from time to time?

Back
Top Bottom