Big Fat Nacer Chadli.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anthony Beale Anthony Beale hasn't said a word since Friday. Don't take it too harsh that you were made to look a mug :adethumbup:
Sorry i was out enjoying myself. My beloved team I've supported since the day i was born beat our local rivals, in case you missed it. Now if you'd care to explain why i look like a mug? Which is ironic, considering how much I've seen you get mugged off on this board.

Sorry i was out enjoying myself. My beloved team I've supported since the day i was born beat our local rivals, in case you missed it. Now if you'd care to explain why i look like a mug? Which is ironic, considering how much I've seen you get mugged off on this board.

Everything you said was pure shit pre-match and didn't happen.

"Chadli is fit, you fucking idiot", he was benched, came on and didn't look sharp. sammyspurs sammyspurs noted this in the Match thread.

"Dembele shouldn't play, he only performed well against weak teams", yet he did a good job and played well.

Everything you said was pure shit pre-match and didn't happen.

"Chadli is fit, you fucking idiot", he was benched, came on and didn't look sharp. sammyspurs sammyspurs noted this in the Match thread.

"Dembele shouldn't play, he only performed well against weak teams", yet he did a good job and played well.
The Dembele comment simply isn't true. I repeatedly said there is merit in starting Dembele.

As for Chadli, there is any number of reasons why he may not have started. If you seriously think he was lacking fitness, you're even less intelligent than i give you credit for. As for the looking off the pace comment, the guy came on, in the 75th minute, of one of the most high tempo games we'll see this season. All game it was press press press. Its understandable if it would take him a few minutes to really get into the swing, and when you only have 15 minutes to do so, thats difficult.

To be honest i don't want to dignify your comments with a response. You are not worth my time and i shall be putting you on ignore because you contribute little and i doubt i'll even notice you gone, except perhaps for when you are being called out as a troll.

The very fact you are aligning yourself with sammy as well, should be enough to highlight what a waste of space you are.

We fucking won yesterday and you're too busy point scoring over hypothetical discussions about the best way we could line up. its ridiculous. If you want to have an actual intelligent debate about football then go ahead. But saying Nacer Chadli is unfit after missing a game and a half in the space of a few days TWO WEEKS AGO is just ridiculous. The guy is an absolute specimen. He's probably one of the fittest in our fucking squad.

Oh get over it already

Why? He's been cunted off by people who ended up getting slapped in the face by the team Poch fielded.

Its all very well those people posting insults and "superior knowledge" of the game for two days straight, but when they are proved wrong, after the fact, they disappear from the moment the teams are announced and come back the following night, hoping not to get reminded.

Next time, they might not want to come out swinging, about how people who wanted Dembele to start dont understand the "intricate" nature of our formation....for example.

And i didn't even mention the fact that Chadli was the only player the manager brought on to help us win the game, and really the only substitute he brought on worth mentioning. Other than Stambouli right at the death, just to keep it tight.
And one of our goals was from a corner and the other from a cross from deep, from bentaleb. Our only goal from open play coming once again after Dembele was taken off.

(for the record i want to make it clear I'm not saying we should drop Dembele, i am aware our record of scoring late winning goals is irrelevant to dembele being on or not.)

And i didn't even mention the fact that Chadli was the only player the manager brought on to help us win the game, and really the only substitute he brought on worth mentioning. Other than Stambouli right at the death, just to keep it tight.
And one of our goals was from a corner and the other from a cross from deep, from bentaleb. Our only goal from open play coming once again after Dembele was taken off.

(for the record i want to make it clear I'm not saying we should drop Dembele, i am aware our record of scoring late winning goals is irrelevant to dembele being on or not.)
Dembele forced a save when he won the header from the corner that led to Ospina pushing it into Kane's path :soldadowatch:

Give it a rest. You got it wrong and now you're sounding ridiculous. You called me a "fucking idiot" when I said Chadli wouldn't play and Dembele would, and now despite me (and sammyspurs sammyspurs ) being right I'm "less intelligent than before".

My bad though, I'm sure you know better than Poch. Melt away old friend, but before you do you may want to consider the hypocrisy and irony of the following statement:

We fucking won yesterday and you're too busy point scoring over hypothetical discussions about the best way we could line up

Should do. Rules state if a player shoots and the rebound is knocked in he gets the assist. Or if he last touched the ball before the goalscorer and he had a decisive effect in the play.
i thought that was if it was deflected into his path or off the post.. Suppose it depends on if the keeper "saves" it or parries it.

Give it a rest. You got it wrong and now you're sounding ridiculous. You called me a "fucking idiot" when I said Chadli wouldn't play and Dembele would, and now despite me (and sammyspurs sammyspurs ) being right I'm "less intelligent than before".

My bad though, I'm sure you know better than Poch. Melt away old friend, but before you do you may want to consider the hypocrisy and irony of the following statement:
Chadli did play. As he came on Poch would have considered him fit to play.

cheese crater
awjdluZ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom