Big Fat Nacer Chadli.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Explain to me how it's any better or more acceptable than calling someone a racist name?

Its not more acceptable but it is more accepted, like calling someone fat, or ugly, or skinny, or ginger, or lanky or posting a VDV "poof" smiley etc etc. Not ok obviously, and its wrong.
Not the thread for that discussion either really so I'l leave it there.

Its not more acceptable but it is more accepted, like calling someone fat, or ugly, or skinny, or ginger, or lanky or posting a VDV "poof" smiley etc etc. Not ok obviously, and its wrong.
Not the thread for that discussion either really so I'l leave it there.
Ok, can you explain why you think it is more accepted to call someone a "spastic" or "mong" than calling someone a racist name? I'm really interested to learn the difference. I'm all for a bit of banter & if someone was to call me fat, ugly etc, that's fine. I am. But that gif, of a disabled child, is truly appalling. Worse than a tranny with an erection. Why not "black up" the face of the child to earn maximum shock points? This may not be the thread for that discussion, but with the amount of cunting off on the thread already, it seemed as good a place as any to raise the point. You're a clever person who has an answer for everything, on any chosen subject, on pretty much every thread. Surely you have a witty riposte.

Sammy mate. I think you are a good guy on here- with some strong views in the teeth of a few shit objections. But FFS, my next door neighbours child is disabled. So I find posts poking fun at people with disabilities fucking rotten. You will doubtless come back with another attempt to win the Internet. Go for it. But please don't fucking shit from a foreign country by shifting gifs & being clever. My favourite animal is carrot? Twat. You are, I hope, better than some of the arguments you put forward. When I see posts like that or people called "spastic" then it's fucking wrong. Explain to me how it's any better or more acceptable than calling someone a racist name?

Spot on. Taking the piss out of disabled children, fucking hell.

Ok, can you explain why you think it is more accepted to call someone a "spastic" or "mong" than calling someone a racist name? I'm really interested to learn the difference.
Is this the first time you've posted to express your unhappiness at an offensive post? There's been thousands on here and I understand your reasons behind posting about this one. However, is it any more deserving of outrage than the other offensive posts on here?

Is this the first time you've posted to express your unhappiness at an offensive post? There's been thousands on here and I understand your reasons behind posting about this one. However, is it any more deserving of outrage than the other offensive posts on here?
I also find it interesting that he says it's okay to have a go at someone's weight. In other domains that might be regarded as fat shaming.

Fucking hell that isn't actually a thing is it :harrylol:
It is indeed.

http://www.theguardian.com/commenti...aming-slim-sanctimonious-cause-obesity-crisis

Not something I personally believe in, but others do, and offense is often in the eye of the beholder. When I read xenophobic, racial or religious bigotry on here I don't much care for it because of my family and relationship backgrounds. But, to be honest, I've come to expect it now. This is a forum full of football fans. Some people might well be bigots, but others will just be uneducated. Some will not realise what they are doing, which I believe is the case here for sammyspurs sammyspurs . When I was growing up words like "spastic" were thrown around like nobody's business. None of the kids knew what it meant. Most assumed it was just a label for stupid or anyone that used a wheelchair. Point is that I don't condone the use of words like that, but I can imagine people saying them without thinking and therefore without trying to be malicious or insensitive towards the social group that the word demeans. In other words, on a forum like this I think sometimes you just have to let it wash. If not, there's always the sin bin!

I also find it interesting that he says it's okay to have a go at someone's weight. In other domains that might be regarded as fat shaming.
You are a total knob. End of. I couldn't give a shit if you were fat, ginger, ugly, or stuck up your own fat legal arse. But justifying or comparing a gif of a disabled child with the moniker "my favourite animal is carrot" with you, or me, being fat, ginger, half bald with a tinge of ginge is pretty fucked up. Oh dear. I'd love to meet you boy.

You are a total knob. End of. I couldn't give a shit if you were fat, ginger, ugly, or stuck up your own fat legal arse. But justifying or comparing a gif of a disabled child with the moniker "my favourite animal is carrot" with you, or me, being fat, ginger, half bald with a tinge of ginge is pretty fucked up. Oh dear. I'd love to meet you boy.
Mate, calm down. Go to the tea thread and have a brew.

No mate. It's the first time that I looked at something & thought-"that's just as wrong as calling someone the "n" word. Or cunting someone off to win the Internet. If you want to try & justify pictures of disabled children to poke fun at someone you disagree with? Good for you :kaneear:

Mate, calm down. Go to the tea thread and have a brew.
He's a cunt. Thinks he rules the TFC world with dodgy legal pedantics. If half the shit he puts on here is half true, then he is one helluva high flyer. If he is, then how the fuck can he post over 10,000 times & hold a job down, & sleep, & have a normal life?. I somehow think that he talks a load of shit & because it's in flowery language, it means he wins. Let's see the substance

He's a cunt. Thinks he rules the TFC world with dodgy legal pedantics. If half the shit he puts on here is half true, then he is one helluva high flyer. If he is, then how the fuck can he post over 10,000 times & hold a job down, & sleep, & have a normal life?. I somehow think that he talks a load of shit & because it's in flowery language, it means he wins. Let's see the substance
For all we know he's a homeless man that likes tottenham and internet cafes. (and fruit tea)
Ive met Salmon twice now and to be honest with you, I'm still not entirely sure myself ;)

But you're going down swinging here and any point you may be trying to make is getting lost.

No mate. It's the first time that I looked at something & thought-"that's just as wrong as calling someone the "n" word. Or cunting someone off to win the Internet. If you want to try & justify pictures of disabled children to poke fun at someone you disagree with? Good for you :kaneear:
I don't particularly want to justify it. Just wondered if you were demanding justification from sammyspurs sammyspurs for his post, would you be able to tell us why his was the only one you found offensive enough to call out? Could be said you are having a go at the poster, not the post.
But, it's your business if you don't want to share.

Back
Top Bottom