Best Spurs Chant!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For me its between:

Posh Spice is a slapper, she wears a slappers bra
And when she shagging Beckham
She dreams of Ginola

And more recently

Oh Paul Stalteri, your the love of my life
Oh Paul Stalteri, I let you fuck my wife,
Oh Paul Stalteri......I wish I was Canadian toooooooooooo

Back in the eighties there were some classics floating around but Im fucked if I can remember them....I guess it was thirty years ago :(

Having a touch of deja vu...... haven't we done this before???
So many to list.............here's one from the archives..... after the 81 cup final... two one down, three two up, that's the way to win the cup, la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la (think that's the right number of 'la's)

Having a touch of deja vu...... haven't we done this before???
So many to list.............here's one from the archives..... after the 81 cup final... two one down, three two up, that's the way to win the cup, la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la,la (think that's the right number of 'la's)
Many times Mrs p.

North London is ours. Fuck off back to Woolwich. North London is ours.

Wooooah dembele. He's a yid
Wooooah dembele. He's a yid
He's a yid dembele. He's a yid.

I wanna rock down to with etienne Capoue.
And then with Eric Dier

I wanna tell you
I might as well do
About a boy who can do anything
He's from Romania
He's the impaler
Chiriches chiriches chiriches

Oh Benoit Benoit
He uses an Oyster card
He's drives in a smart car
Oh Benoit Benoit

I am a big fan of...

Everywhere you go, always take Lamela with you
Everywhere you go, always take Lamela
Everywhere you go, always take Lamela with you
Everywhere you go, always take Lamela, Lamela with you
This would be mine if people actually sang it correctly, like you've written it here. But people DONT. and it pisses me OFF.

Slightly off topic but i think the most I've ever laughed at a chant is at the NLD at home earlier this year when the dirty away fans started singing "he comes from borehamwood, he aint that fucking good" about that pleb that used to be our..
expected a big reply from the park lane about how they'd waited till the 87th minute to make some noise... when all of a sudden i heard loads of our own fans join in with it....
never seen anything like it :paulinhofacepalm:

Glasgoooooow, Glasgooooooow, Tottenham Hotspur going to Glasgooooooow
There'll be thousands of yids and there'll be pissed out there head.
Tottenham Hotspur goin' to Glasgooooooooow.

Loved that one at the time, doesn't really have any relevance now, but when i was just a little boy my mother got me a little toy etc etc is probably my favourite right now.

Personal favs are Ossie's Dream and Can't Smile Without You. Not only are they great songs but they are OURS and ours alone. And they don't get sung that often, which makes them a bit more special

Last edited:
My personal favourites are 'We are Tottenham' and 'Oh when the spurs' - hair stands on the back of my neck at that one!

I am also partial to 'Wemb-er-ley, Wemb-er-ley, we're the famous Tottenham hotspur and we're off to Wemb-er-ley!'

Back
Top Bottom