Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace on a SATURDAY!!!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

that half completely passed Kane by

needs to drop deep and pull wide to get on the ball more

we're getting owned in the midfield, really missing some experience in there

townsend has no end product and plays for himself

lamela most definitely does have a football brain he just makes the wrong choices at times, the maturity on the pitch and experience he needs will only come thru playing regularly, his potential up curve is far bigger than anybody challenging for his position and POCH knows him well so he's trying to unlock the worldie that this kid should become.
Lamella going down a storm doubt he'll see the 2nd half. But I am just a fan who hasn't a clue. Lamella has no football intelligence. I sincerely hope I am proved wrong. If he came out 2nd half tore it up and scored I would be delighted. But we all know there are less talented players in the squad who by the dent other having some football sense are actully more effective.

just watched the 3 stoke goals, nobody marking nobody with any nuts, wonderful to see Woolwich in a cold day in stoke, cunts!!

Eriksens nutmeg aside he's done fuck all lol you cunts are idiots

and Kane was invisible most of the half with Mason and Bentaleb getting completely over run

Soldado and Lamela were the only cunts who got about consistently and looked semi dangerous so they get berated because they actually put in some effort and were visible

:adethumbup:

Last edited:
Guys, it takes one dreadful player to disrupt the hole team performance. Lamela is
1) Not sticking to the right wing enough, so we don't have width and not stretching their defense
2) Not helping/covering Dier
3) Not linking up with other players
4) Not keeping the ball
5) Giving cheap stupid fouls
6) stepping into Kane area and crowding it when it's already crowded

Do I need to keep going? Up until a bout 4-5 weeks ago I was patient and hoping he picks it up
IT'S NOT HAPPENING…SELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last week with Lennon, you could feel the energy and movement from the TV screen, space, pace, link up, defense, everything really…Those decision from MoPo of starting Lamela for Soldado midweek and now for Lennon are getting me closer and closer to call for him to be sacked on the spot, and I am one who loves giving managers 10 year contract..but this stubbornness and stupidity is frustrating

:cool:

I think lamela thinks he's better than he is. He certainly looks like a good player. He's got the build, the step overs and the haircut but there just doesn't seem to be any substance to the guy.

I'm not getting on his back. I like that he always tries to do something positive, but how long can we give the guy a starting place for?

Maybe we're just not playing the right system to get the best out of him. But do we trust him enough to be the guy to build our team around right now? I don't think so.

Edit: and now he's off lol

Back
Top Bottom