Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace on a SATURDAY!!!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woke up thinking "I think Lamela is a better option against Palace than Lennon."

We'll be spending a lot of time in our opponent's half, and Lamela offers more of a goal threat than Lennon, whose pace was useful on the break against Chelsea but isn't as useful in the final third.

Lamella has no football brain. Good skills but always overplays. If he comes good I'd be delighted. But I can't see it

Townsend floating and cutting can play both sides.. If as much faith was given to townsend as was given to lamella he'd be a relavation

Woke up thinking "I think Lamela is a better option against Palace than Lennon."

We'll be spending a lot of time in our opponent's half, and Lamela offers more of a goal threat than Lennon, whose pace was useful on the break against Chelsea but isn't as useful in the final third.
Good point

...maybe they're giving Lamela game time so he can learn how to tackle without fouling or dribble without getting dispossessed...why waste valuable training time???
COYS

Lamella has no football brain. Good skills but always overplays. If he comes good I'd be delighted. But I can't see it

Townsend floating and cutting can play both sides.. If as much faith was given to townsend as was given to lamella he'd be a relavation

townsend has no end product and plays for himself

lamela most definitely does have a football brain he just makes the wrong choices at times, the maturity on the pitch and experience he needs will only come thru playing regularly, his potential up curve is far bigger than anybody challenging for his position and POCH knows him well so he's trying to unlock the worldie that this kid should become.

As frustrating as Lamela is he offers more than Townsend... He has better link up play when he does pass and can beat players on both sides not just his left foot. Townsend is far too predictable.

Back
Top Bottom