Tottenham Hotspur vs Crystal Palace on a SATURDAY!!!!!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So it's a 3pm Saturday kick off and the crowd are still shit? I just don't get it. Last weekend against Everton it was great. Even when we were losing.

I can't wait for when we have a new ground and with any luck levy makes a vocal supporters section that can get the rest of the crowd going. Too many people just showing up and not playing their part.

Anyone else got Tony Gale on their stream?
Jesus, what a depressing anti-Spurs cunt.

Based on the comments here i think we all do, he is a total cunt, never been worse than today, we know all the northerners hate spurs but when londoners all fucking hate us too!!!

Piss off you cunt!

Lennon on for Lamela, win the game in last 7 mins

This is going to be yet another game where Lamela is either hauled off at HT or on 60'

I have no idea how Lennon or Chadli didn't get a shout ahead of him

Back
Top Bottom